Answered Loyality rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser28771
  • Start date

DeletedUser28771

So, loyalty rewards were given out...some could collect them, some received to a random world.
Asked support for a list on how they base what rewards. No answer.
I registered 2012 I think
Got 3xDivine Sense(x4 bp boost), 3xLoyalty rss boost(100% rss to all cities for 3 days) and 1x The Great arming(50% troop rss reduction for 2 days to all cities)(says myths too...but probably just regular rss not favor)

Rachel.L

Phrourach
wow you should count yourself lucky
been around as long and only got rss boosts
guess it has to do with more than just days played

DeletedUser36697

Is it possible to get some explanation as to how and what was given out...seems to be a great range of disparity in the rewards versus time in game... DEC 2012
looks like I got 3@ 3 days resources and maybe 3 @4xbps just not sure ..but that looks like all of them... its nice to get..
but am now wondering about the other W's not answered..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The rewards were based on time played on an account. So if you have played the game for 5 years but the account you are playing on was 2 years old you'd only get the reward that corresponds to the 2 years. The different tiers were for 1,5, and 8 years played I think. There might have been another tier inbetween 1 and 5.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
yeah but if you've been playing 4 years and 364 days, you're shafted out of the 5 year gift
or 7 years and 364 days....
we should just be thankful they didn't ask for a gold purchase in return for our gifts

DeletedUser36697

The rewards were based on time played on an account. So if you have played the game for 5 years but the account you are playing on was 2 years old you'd only get the reward that corresponds to the 2 years. The different tiers were for 1,5, and 8 years played I think. There might have been another tier inbetween 1 and 5.

thank you for the quick response