LS boost ?

DeletedUser35722

Hello Grepolis forum addicts,

Quick question.....

So i was wondering. Shouldn't we all be on equal grounds at the start of this world ?

And then....

.......... i see something strange......

.... 'Strange', you may ask ?
Yes 30% LS boost for 4 days !!
8km8DjUBQamsXl4XrmHE_g.png

How can players be having these in this world already?

I contacted the support.
here is what i got back :
I can also confirm that no offers are made exclusively to any specific group of players. All players have the ability to access the features in a world, including new-world-entry-bonus-packages and advisors (premium) and those aspects of the game which are freely available such as daily login bonuses, event bonuses and quest rewards.

I have asked around in my alliance, noone has gotten one yet.

Has anyone else got a nice explanation for this reward so early on in the world ? I am not raging ( well i am) but i want one lol

Thank you for your time , hope someone has the answer to my hearts desire.

Yours sincerely,
Pianoman98

DeletedUser31385

Quick question.....

So i was wondering. Shouldn't we all be on equal grounds at the start of this world ?

And then....

I contacted the support.
I can also confirm that no offers are made exclusively to any specific group of players. All players have the ability to access the features in a world, including new-world-entry-bonus-packages and advisors (premium) and those aspects of the game which are freely available such as daily login bonuses, event bonuses and quest rewards.

Has anyone else got a nice explanation for this reward so early on in the world ? I am not raging ( well i am) but i want one lol

Yours sincerely,
Pianoman98
Players may purchase these packages for about 5 days give or take on the gold purchase screen. They must be unlocked and aren't available right away.

DeletedUser35722

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
well if they told us how to get to this so called level maybe it would be fairer, otherwise it's just favouritism.

thanks for message Fig.

DeletedUser54965

i got the gold offer but that wasnt in there.. it was - building time which isnt as good as that

DeletedUser41102

Quick question.....

And then....

I contacted the support.

Yours sincerely,
Pianoman98

you have to spend $$$$$ for a "starter" package. the more you pay, the better stuff you get! deep pockets get you ahead in grepolis, but doesnt always get you a crown.

DeletedUser42857

you have to spend $$$$$ for a "starter" package. the more you pay, the better stuff you get! deep pockets get you ahead in grepolis, but doesnt always get you a crown.

LS boosts are NOT in the starter package

that is purely resources boosts, construction time, and premiums

You have to build yourself up to a certain level. I don't exactly know what it is since I am not on any new worlds.

player only has 10k points. loads of players over 10k points havnt been offered pack with LS buff in

DeletedUser31385

player only has 10k points. loads of players over 10k points havnt been offered pack with LS buff in
That is a little odd. Please submit a support ticket here so our senior moderation team may look into the issue. They are better equipped to handle this kind of issue.

DeletedUser

There are NO combat bonuses (and they have never been) in the starter package which is offered for 5 days after you finish the first 20 tutorial quests. These warfare packages are special. And yes, there are offers for only certain group of players (e.g. when you register/log in after inactivity via a promo e-mail).

If I remember, in these warfare packages are epic/rare combat bonuses, LS boosts and reinforcements.

Grepolis Moderation System at its finest. Even the "staff members" don't know how things work :D
Globally, nothing rare.

DeletedUser54192

If I remember, in these warfare packages are epic/rare combat bonuses, LS boosts and reinforcements.
There have been Tyche combat bonuses as well, I believe. I can't remember if I ever saw the package, but I heard that there was one near the start of Nagidos, and when my team got attacked by a nearby team of serious golders, most of them had multi-week tyche attack bonuses, and this was before any events had happened on that server.

DeletedUser

Dim lives on

DeletedUser42857

And yes, there are offers for only certain group of players (e.g. when you register/log in after inactivity via a promo e-mail).

Globally, nothing rare.

Yeh, but they are selective, only certain people get them which is essentially unfair. Thought Inno had stopped all that nonsense while Ive been aware.. 20 free 4x BP tokens when you spend $50 on gold etc..

DeletedUser

Drum you old pony killer you...

Nah, not really lives, this is strictly a one time only deal while EN have no war to fight in Stronghold ;)

Ah; how is lollipops got talent treating you these days?
Its been a very long time since abdera!