Luck...The New Morale?!?!?!????

DeletedUser

Is it just me or since the last few updates to grepolis the luck factor has been horrible. I just got 10 negatives in a row on attacks and scrolling through my last 100 i'd say i'm looking at a 80% ratio of bad luck for each attack. Is this normal? Or is this the dev's way again of helping out the little people?

DeletedUser

You probably just walked by a black cat or something.

DeletedUser

The man who relies on luck in battle, will soon find himself under the trampling hooves of a hoplite.

I for one simulate all my potential battles at -30% luck... then when I'm done crying, I launch my assault... and let the winds of foul chance and the devil himself take their best shot.

BRING
IT
ON

DeletedUser3393

Luck has been excessively bad recently. But yea as Rooster says Simulate for -30

DeletedUser

always do -30 other wise if you do it at normal and get -30 you might lose

DeletedUser

Prepare for the worst.... hope for the best.... and insure the HELL out of everything.

My polis has a two million silver-bucks commercial general liability insurance policy that includes protection from claims of property damage, bodily injury or invasion.

DeletedUser

seems to me like we all need a visit from Fortuna goddess of luck

DeletedUser

@ Rooster: Does it cover Zeus Bolts as well? If so I want to open a policy.

DeletedUser

I think you are on to something here. We talked about this exact same thing on Skype this week.

Last week I sent out 2 back to back attacks of 200+ light ships and got a -30 and -27. What are the odds of that happening?

All of my smaller attacks had much better luck. And this has been a pattern throughout our alliance.

And guys, the point is not to tell us how to manage our attacks with luck and the simulator, the point is that the devs already tried to pull the morale crap on us and now us conspiracy theorists believe that they back-doored a bogus luck calculation to help the slugs who don't actually play the game.

DeletedUser

hehehehe I doubt that they really did do that though. Some people are just natural bad luck...

DeletedUser

i've been getting major bad luck too, and i dont think it has anything to do with the smaller guy.. cause i been getting it on a dude who is a good 50k points over me.. but his polis is still falling so what the heck.. who's bad luck is it really ? ;)

DeletedUser1405

The bad luck is losing all them troops to a village that doesnt seem big enough to hold the amount of troops that in turn defend it with the help of a little Turtle juice. (Luck)

DeletedUser

Either way luck does make the game exciting....Comon none of you can't say youve sent a clearing wave that was on the fence of suceeded or failing by just a few luck points.-+-*