Pnp M.I.R The Real Deal

DeletedUser31161

No its not that its that in Athens i am in a one v alliance war and i didnt have tme to go through all their billions of reports and support when needed. Im on vacation but have my moble. Already took 3 of my cities :( because of lack kf support and i could attack

DeletedUser958

Made 404 mad o_O
What can possibly be worse than doing what me or Kad did?
I'm suddenly interested :D

DeletedUser

Made 404 mad o_O
What can possibly be worse than doing what me or Kad did?
I'm suddenly interested :D

I would really love to share it! :D but as i said it..I don't know how to get screenshots!You will never know how 404 reacts when i say

"I'm going to leave,now why am i saying this now?Because i want to drag some of the people out of this alliance of course!I will state the reasons now:-

1)Some of the people here didn't even know the word "MANNERS"!I spent like flipping 30 minutes just to make a guide for OUR LOVELY NOOBS and what do i get?
Dude this guide is not worth it.. its noobis?v How ironic,i gave a guide on how to avoid people from attacking you..And you insulted me heavily,BUT!When people attack you,you'll be like "OH NO!Help!Help!The wolves are eating my sheep~~~Huaaaaaaaaaaaa!!~~~"
Thanks alot =ZEX=!back in Nicaea you were nice as heck!But here?you're just a complete erhhh!

2)Noobs are noobs and i can't say more than that!I had been in this alliance for a week,i'm active in the forums and support every single thing that you people suggested in a good way..But what is this?I saw a guy...Joined in for about 2 hours,and...HE'S A LEADER ALREADY?and he ISN'T EVEN ACTIVE!What the....urghhh...I seriously fed up man..Fed up with every single one of you people!EVERY SINGLE ONE!So if you think that you're NOT THE ONE,just leave...Theres many more better alliance than this piece of....

So yeah..Thats about it..Got anymore quarrels 404?All of the forums had been talking about you...But you were like "I DONZ CARE IMMA AWESOME D00D!!!" Like theres no tomorrow..We'll see about that d00d...We'll see who will lick other people's shoes....

So I AM OUT!"

Got anymore quarrels king? I hope you understand how i hate them and declared them as nemesis :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have him in my sites..let all attack 404 after we get conquest but don't conquer him keep him in the game but scare him and make him suffer

DeletedUser958

He already did ;)
MIR is on US9 too^^ With 404 as founder too ;)

Anyway Detakota that was awesome! xD
+ rep for this:)