Pnp M.R.A. Declares war....

DeletedUser

M.R.A. Declares war on world Dyme, cos that's what MRA's do right?

MRA leaders are not known for PnP quality, so I have to follow the trend of a lifetime and fail at doing the PnP.

My swords are out to get you wherever you are... they will find you.... pillage ur towns.... steal your pigs and kill your flowers... Hmm maybe I got something a bit wrong there, anyways The MRA's will rule dyme... your time has come.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2hrs after decalring war on the entire world on the externals and at the same time sending out mass unsolicited pacts... We haz gained 5 alliez to take over teh world wiz.

DeletedUser

M.R.A. Declares war on world Dyme, cos that's what MRA's do right?

MRA leaders are not known for PnP quality, so I have to follow the trend of a lifetime and fail at doing the PnP.

My swords are out to get you wherever you are... they will find you.... pillage ur towns.... steal your pigs and kill your flowers... Hmm maybe I got something a bit wrong there, anyways The MRA's will rule dyme... your time has come.

I was considering joining you, after you sent me an invite I didn't ask for, but now I see you declare war on the whole world. I suppose I'd better stay where I am, as I just want to sim a bit. Please don't attack me.

DeletedUser

Grepo does strange things to people. and im really sad to announce dangermouse is the latest victim :(

currently compiling his chats with others, where dangerous (read funny / nutty) traits have been clearly visible. will post as soon as i have them all

DeletedUser

I will destroy ur nooby towns first.... I am untouchable

DeletedUser32565

Hey, leave the guy alone, he is talking me through how to leave my alliance, apparently all I have to do is RESET my account, oh and he has sent me a link to get FREE GOLD!!!,,,WOOHOO!