M.R.A. is recruiting!!! All Players in All Oceans!!!

DeletedUser

Massive Retaliation and Aggression - M.R.A. - is now forming; we take all players wherever you are located in Epsilon (we will even consider members in other worlds ;)).

Through our rigorous recruiting process, M.R.A. plans on becoming a top rated alliance within a few weeks; soon we will be unstoppable force in all oceans. :cool:

You now have the opportunity now to get in the ground floor of this, the greatest, alliance.

Our primary purpose will be defense. :pro:

No one would be foolish enough to war with an alliance with all our points and our carefully selected players will rush to your defense should you need it.

Come one, come all - join M.R.A. now (or later it really doesn't matter when you want to join).

DeletedUser

How is it going?

It is going great we already have over 200 members and 500,000 points (that is almost 2,500 points per player!!!). :eek:

We are an unstoppable force in ALL oceans. :cool:

We have no plans of attacking anyone - BUT BEWARE, do not attack us for you will feel our wrath!!! :pro:

M.R.A. is the greatest alliance in history!

DeletedUser4577

No one would be foolish enough to war with an alliance with all our points and our carefully selected players will rush to your defense should you need it.
Its not stopping the top alliances from fighting...Just due to points wont stop anyone...This is grepolis! War is inevitable!! :D

DeletedUser

No we should idolise this innocent before we crush it. He thinks carebears are real still and that CS's go about spreading the wuv and that there should be hugs

Grepohugs ftw

DeletedUser

It is going great we already have over 200 members and 500,000 points (that is almost 2,500 points per player!!!). :eek:

We are an unstoppable force in ALL oceans. :cool:

We have no plans of attacking anyone - BUT BEWARE, do not attack us for you will feel our wrath!!! :pro:

M.R.A. is the greatest alliance in history!

come and attack me please i need the bp and you guys seem easy lol

DeletedUser

Don't be greedy! Leave some Battle Points for the rest of us!

By the way, does anyone know where SERBIA are based?

DeletedUser

SERBIA followed the same ideals as this guy. They were based in World 5, Oceans 1 to 100.

SERBIA2 If I remember from my map I made are in the NE area of the world map

DeletedUser

That sucks then, because that means that they are miles away.

DeletedUser

Dont worry plenty of other alliances about, just not as distinguished and far spread.

DeletedUser9925

No we should idolise this innocent before we crush it. He thinks carebears are real still and that CS's go about spreading the wuv and that there should be hugs

Grepohugs ftw

I'm the Grepohugger of my alliance!;D

And as for BP's just go attacking random people, who cares if you bring down the wrath of an entire alliance on you!

DeletedUser

We now have 500 members in all oceans. :cool:

We have over 450,000 points (about 900 per member if you want to do the math). ;)

More people are joining everyday.

We are EVERYWHERE!!! :pro:

No one can stop us. We will grow and grow. :p

All members have orders to concentrate on building (their cities), so we can have even more points.

We will win the points war!!!

Be forewarned, attacking us is suicide. M.R.A. does not understand defeat.

By the way, Care Bears ARE real. Just like Santa Claus.

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Your In OFA...So what are you talking about this M.R.A Alliance?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess sarcasm doesn't work as well online as it does in real life.

I thought it was pretty obvious that this thread was a joke - particularly since my 'alliance' was M.R.A. (remove the periods to see what I was going for).

But, returning to the spirit of the idiot that I played:*

M.R.A. is the greatest alliance of all time!!! :cool:

We now have OVER 700 MEMBERS AND 525,000 POINTS (that's about 750 points per member). :eek:

We are everywhere. We cannot be stopped. Soon all will join us. There is no stopping us. :pro:

*I call this character Sergio; he is one of a numerous group that I perform.

Background, Little Sergio grew up on the mean streets of Vancouver; his parents, Dan and Jan, worked hard and bought him a computer when Sergio turned 15. Shortly thereafter, he stumbled accross Grepolis and brought his streetwise (i.e. friendly) attitude to the game.

DeletedUser

Hush goof, you're seriously in danger of giving all our one secret away :heh: