Pnp M.R.A. Report - Legends

DeletedUser24070

I was watching Legends leadership argue that they are not an M.R.A. and a few people were buying into the fact that these guys did in fact stand a chance. So I undertook a bit of an investigative reporting mission.

mra1.jpg

First I presented my credentials obviously I didn't want this mission to go past BP end so I had to move fast, meager though my accomplishments are for this leadership team I was an allstar!

MRA2.jpg

No time wasted getting promoted, within 16 minutes I had attaned the lofty rank of Senator with access to internal forums. And yes it took me a while to find that because there is 71 pages of activity.

MRA3.jpg

Apparently a vote was held about having a brother alliance and was shot down 2-1.

MRA4.jpg

What a problem for an MRA leader to face... But they have a solution! An unofficial brother alliance! Brilliant!

MRA5.jpg

Recruiting is a problem also because there are so many invites sent out and withdrawn, it's really difficult to keep track...

MRA7.jpg

I know some people are curious so I counted. First invite sent on 2012-03-19 at 11:23, by 2012-03-19 at 11:40 80 invites had been sent. At this point I stoped counting because someone who had already rejected the first invite sent him had been invited again and joined. In 17 min 80 invites some people getting hit twice.

Btw in case you all didn't know this yet Legends are the new rule in town.

MRA6.jpg

Masters of diplomacy the Legends leadership...

MRA8.jpg

I tried sending some of this info to the general population via intermediaries so that they wouldn't be completely in the dark. Naturally a spy was suspected... How did The Trolls have access to our Senate forums? I sent a message to the founder, naturally that meant I could not be guilty. Of course 3 days ago I was in The Trolls but whats that got to do with anything :p

MRA9.jpg

That's all for this installment of The M.R.A. Report. Hope you all enjoyed reading. Oh in case your curious the archive is not hidden, and yes they do put the posts from the Senate forum in there.

For other good reading check : PnP-The-Great-War

Don't forget to +rep if you enjoy reading. It was a painful 2 days. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

haha that's great

I do wonder where they got their information about LoD.
It would be wise to keep our names out your mouth :p

DeletedUser24070

I realize after the fact when I checked grepo stats that the leaders all did not meet that requirement I posted in the recruitment thread on senate forums. None of them show history of worlds with 2 towns :p.

DeletedUser25060

I realize after the fact when I checked grepo stats that the leaders all did not meet that requirement I posted in the recruitment thread on senate forums. None of them show history of worlds with 2 towns :p.
- LOL that's great!!!! Awesome read.

DeletedUser

LOL! They gave you access to internal forum rights after only a day or two! And then that one guy was like "Well here's a good idea, lets have two alliances attack each other, just for the heck of it" and then "There's a new rule... us"...... I LOL'd so much.

Here's an idea, you should kick them all if you have leaders rights.

DeletedUser12324

PnP skills and a good player, you make me sick :p

Nice one +rep

DeletedUser5061

The noob goes oh we will make the two alliances fight each other and take advantage like he is some kind of mastermind lol.

Liking this world already, these MRA's are lighting up the place.

DeletedUser12324

Muahahahaaaa!

obvious+troll+is+obvious.jpg

<3

On-topic, we gotta be grateful for these MRA's for providing us with a nice amount of targets in this world, just imagine a world without MRA's.....just doesn't bare thinking about :(

DeletedUser24070

LOL what day or two I barely had time to post an introduction before I had access to internal.

DeletedUser12324

Only thing is you've now killed your future chances of espionage on this world but you are in good company with us trolls :)

DeletedUser24070

I don't spy after BP ends ^^ wouldn't wanna miss adding ABP to the alliance and making us look cool.

DeletedUser23582

LOL what day or two I barely had time to post an introduction before I had access to internal.

come on, they have experienced players and they really know what to do, stop judging them :p...they are not a MRA :D

lol, it would be nice to have a response from them saying: "we knew you're a great player and we wanted to offer you these rights in order to have your opinion concerning important alliances matters"