Pnp Ma3com Group

• Thread starter Venomvine The Warped
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Censor out the profanity or you'll be infracted on forums.

How do I know? I've done it before.

I believe on this, but I didn't get infracted, the only thing that happened is Pushty edited my post. I guess I must be lucky then :D

DeletedUser40790

I don't even play this world, but this PnP is damn good :D.
+rep from me

DeletedUser

love when players use MRA as an insult, when as far as ive seen playing since delta that 90 to 95% of all alliances in all worlds mass recruit, even the so called great alliances say they dont, start to panic at end of world when they want to win.
in 6 worlds i have been in MRA alliances have won the world and i bet most others.

this alliance you joined where new players to game, and we have all been there at some point and you just wrecked it for them which is a bit sad and what is sadder you need players to big you up on how great you are for doing it.

well i suppose they will learn a lesson here and will not just let anybody have leadership role

DeletedUser

Nah . No rep due for this stunt. Venomvine the Warped (known ingame as Vrakhionas) just took advantage of a group of new players with deliberate intent to wreck their small alliance so that he could then try and gain rep on the externals. Had he bust their alliance because he was working for an opponent then I might have repped him but his only reason, seems to be self serving. :heh:

DeletedUser

Update (sorta):
e6fe629b-bca5-4188-b210-4c2a7d91fc06_zps7fc80bd2.jpg

Nah . No rep due for this stunt. Venomvine the Warped (known ingame as Vrakhionas) just took advantage of a group of new players with deliberate intent to wreck their small alliance so that he could then try and gain rep on the externals. Had he bust their alliance because he was working for an opponent then I might have repped him but his only reason, seems to be self serving. :heh:
Not to gain rep, to entertain myself. And also, MRA's are fun to be with, they are all clueless, in their own little world... And they're the ones who gave me leadership, so I did something with the leadership authority.

love when players use MRA as an insult, when as far as ive seen playing since delta that 90 to 95% of all alliances in all worlds mass recruit, even the so called great alliances say they dont, start to panic at end of world when they want to win.
in 6 worlds i have been in MRA alliances have won the world and i bet most others.

this alliance you joined where new players to game, and we have all been there at some point and you just wrecked it for them which is a bit sad and what is sadder you need players to big you up on how great you are for doing it.

well i suppose they will learn a lesson here and will not just let anybody have leadership role
I don't take MRA's as an insult, sometimes they're good. But these MRA's weren't, they should've just joined an alliance that is not an MRA so that they can learn the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice, looks like they have re-formed, and re-done their front page. Bless em.

DeletedUser37948

I don't take MRA's as an insult, sometimes they're good. But these MRA's weren't, they should've just joined an alliance that is not an MRA so that they can learn the game.

so you meen a pre made alliance ? or is there a 3rd kind of alliance

see the way i read your post the last bit ( should've just joined an alliance that is not an MRA so that they can learn the game.) sounds alot like your saying mra (rubbish alliance) rather than mra (mass recruiting alliance).