Macedonian Empire

• Thread starter The Great Toast
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Can you go to Ocean 91?

Hello I am The Great Toast, I play in alpha and the Macedonian Empire is looking for active players in ocean 13, 14, and 15. If you wish to apply either say so here in the forums or send me a PM (not in the forums! In the game!)

Also if you wish to have a pact with us please contact Alexander Macedonia.

I'm so sorry I wasn't in world alpha ocean 13, 14, or 15. Could you expand to Ocean 91 please?
Thanks.

DeletedUser

Well now it's kind of changed, hopefully 4, 14, or 24. If not we will still accept you.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Even if.....

Well now it's kind of changed, hopefully 4, 14, or 24. If not we will still accept you.

Thanks for accepting my worries:). Even if I'm in ocean 91, I could become one of yours? Please tell me what I can do in the academy.

Oh, I've got one question. How do you get another city in another ocean but part of this world? I might think on expanding sometime when I get a harbor.

DeletedUser

Really? And yours are 1000000 times better? There not that bad? How would you even know?

No toast, he's a seriously bad leader and diplomat.

But I gotta hand it to the guy, his heart is in the right place <3

Oh, I've got one question. How do you get another city in another ocean but part of this world? I might think on expanding sometime when I get a harbor.

Cannot colonise/conquer in another world.

DeletedUser

hey! i'm no bad diplomat here nor leader. i was just asking him something. if you got a big problem here, i can tell dragon king and we'll wage war on you.

DeletedUser

Who the hack is the guy in your avatar sull? and can you make me a new avatar with GP instead of EOW on it?

DeletedUser

I have recently joined the Macedonain Empire and I am pleased that I did.
It is a great alliance and we are hoping to grow bigger.

If you don't have an alliance and you are looking for a great alliance to join with safety and a good bunch of friendly people then join the Macedonian Empire.

DeletedUser

I disbanded their premade alliance in world sigma :D :D :D :D

WoW, not really something to be proud of.If you think logically, it's probably one of your BS lies.You are very known for lying, all around grepolis.

DeletedUser

Why would I lie? If you don't believe me ask alex yourself. I was known as "scream0" then , had to get a new identity

DeletedUser

Why would I lie? If you don't believe me ask alex yourself. I was known as "scream0" then , had to get a new identity

scream0.... another lie.Hes in beta chat, and whenever he contributes hes not aggresive one bit.You lied on Rho.Whenever you claim that your going to "destroy" a premade, you dont because your a failure at leading.You also play gamebattles, cos ure sad:p

DeletedUser

fine then you don't believe me that's your choice. I have nothing to gain by arguing.

DeletedUser

I'm just bored of running MRAS.

Instead, get a few friends that are good, just have them.Overtime people ask to join.Check thier grepostats, if they have expierance invite them.Any sign of inactiveness kick them.