Here, you werent in LP

Here, 14 people were not joining

Here, it was Phish that done what you claimed

Here, complete and utter bull

s2czeg.png

You didnt have 50 people joining.

I Hope I Proved My Point.

DeletedUser

Wow, I remember when I was epicly noob, playing Beta and listening to you two fight. What was that, a year ago? lol XDD

There are more, WM802. A lot more.

DeletedUser

Lie? On the contrary you are the liar. You may ask Skayla she in fact agreed to join my premade alliance. Now that case is solved now let's review your other failed accusations. I stated "my friend phish disbanded destruction" how was lying? Another fail I assume. what the hell was that? 14 people? Are you trying to lie to us? None of your post proves that I was lying.

You are in fact the liar WM802.

DeletedUser

Lie? On the contrary you are the liar. You may ask Skayla she in fact agreed to join my premade alliance. Now that case is solved now let's review your other failed accusations. I stated "my friend phish disbanded destruction" how was lying? Another fail I assume. what the hell was that? 14 people? Are you trying to lie to us? None of your post proves that I was lying.

You are in fact the liar WM802.

Phish doesnt even like you.Also you are a noob, youve never got past 20k before, i can do that in a month basically.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I am. But the point is I am not a liar therefore your attempt to make me look like a liar failed.

Lugosi

Strategos
Yes I am. But the point is I am not a liar therefore your attempt to make me look like a liar failed.

you're a liar (eg.that story of hacking your school network/servers), your ego just blinds you so much you fail to act like a normal respectable person; hindering peoples view of you. Its really a shame tbf.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Liar? I told the truth but maybe your not as intelligent enough to understand my previos problem. Or you are trying to attack me via Forum. What I said was the truth , fine if you don't believe me. I don't have a problem with that but can you quit sprouting out crap? Seriously you don't even know what I was half saying (When I was talking about my problem). You just sat their nodding , pretending to understand. But sorry but why would I waste my own time and the forum conjuring up a lie when I could have been drinking lemonade?

Fine , if you don't believe me I understand. You are one of those people who does not believe anything without seeing it. But can you quit sprouting lies? I know that I am telling the truth but there's no point arguing with a troll(yes , I am a hypocrite).

Can anyone post in a thread, s howing that I was lying? OH wait there's no such thread. It seems like 2 members of the community failed. Anyone else wants to try?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Liar? I told the truth but maybe your not as intelligent enough to understand my previos problem. Or you are trying to attack me via Forum. What I said was the truth , fine if you don't believe me. I don't have a problem with that but can you quit sprouting out crap? Seriously you don't even know what I was half saying (When I was talking about my problem). You just sat their nodding , pretending to understand. But sorry but why would I waste my own time and the forum conjuring up a lie when I could have been drinking lemonade?

Fine , if you don't believe me I understand. You are one of those people who does not believe anything without seeing it. But can you quit sprouting lies? I know that I am telling the truth but there's no point arguing with a troll(yes , I am a hypocrite).

Can anyone post in a thread, s howing that I was lying? OH wait there's no such thread. It seems like 2 members of the community failed. Anyone else wants to try?

Me not intelligent enough to understand you :D lol, I know your sometimes quite illiterate but I can make sense of it most of the time. You do not strike me as someone who is competant in the realms of computer configuration hense why you said your school had a tyranny server which are mostly used on international MMORG games but you do seem the type of person who has such a large ego that you would waste your own free time ranting on about a made up story which documents many questionable facts hense why you posted it on a forum. Stories of that sort are barely even suitable for off-topic hense why your thread was locked and deleted. If you want to have a real debate pop on to skype as I am not de-railing threads for you but I guess your mummy doesn't want you on there speaking to strangers :p

DeletedUser

Fire has a potty mouth.Firelord, you do know everyone just takes the mick out of you?

DeletedUser

You know what? I back down. I will be the better person and back down.

DeletedUser

Sure, Ill give it a go. A few post ago WM brought up my disband of Destruction in Rho(which you tried to take credit for). Here is evidence of you trying to take credit.

You called it your plan to disband them and on that thread I provided examples of my intent to disband them before contact with you.

You called me one of your "assassins". Again, never agreed to work with/for you. I lead my own separate alliance

Read the title, you claimed your alliance had something to do with the disband which is untrue as it was me personally who did it without any aid.

You claimed to have won your first war which implies you did something

Finally, here is a quote from the leader of the disbanded alliance

"I really Have to say, good Job Phish!

I was not surprised you would do it..

And Firelord0001 had no part in it anyhow"

Still sure about that one firelord?

DeletedUser

I called you a name big deal. How was that lying eh? So nick names are lying? rofl Next person please. Still waiting for a thread showing me that I was lying.

DeletedUser

No, you took credit for something you didn't do, that counts as lying

DeletedUser

Sorry about that folks my previous replies was useless. Taking credit for someone work isn't really lying. After Phish appeared and reclaim for the credits I stepped down without lying. Therefore that evidence was a fail just like WM802 previous attempts.

Anyone else?

DeletedUser

Sorry about that folks my previous replies was useless. Taking credit for someone work isn't really lying. After Phish appeared and reclaim for the credits I stepped down without lying. Therefore that evidence was a fail just like WM802 previous attempts.

Anyone else?

Taking credit for someone else's work is lying because you are saying you did something you did not do