Mad / Insane/ Or Both

DeletedUser24785

As WHG seems to be spinning his little webs of lies and inuendo across the whole forum and ingame, i thought it would be nice of us to have a tag to show the messages his throwing back and forth , i think he's been watching to much Game Of Thrones and actually is trying to play the Littlefinger roll here, well we all know how that ended, i have a few snippets i will share , un-edited as WHG does for all to see.

1ST CONTACT EVER, SIGH

Morning
WitchunterGeneral
jessss ninja on 2017-09-05 at 10:11
And I find this whole conversation a bit out of place.. that skullqueen is not our diplomat, as a matter of fact, he doesn't even belong to our alliance..

Good day you too!
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-05 at 10:08
Skullqueen is your Diplomat and Delany is ours skullqueen and Delany

I find your answer lacking in the warmth I would expect from an Alliance that asked us for a NAP ..

Maybe you should write to Tomothy Dewey?

I was just being courteous

Good Day
jessss ninja on 2017-09-05 at 10:03
Hi, I suggest you to write timothy dewey, he is the leader..

Personally, I have no idea who are Skull and Delany nor in which sense your message was sent..

Regards, j
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-05 at 09:58
i copied skullqueen and delany ..

So

Is this communication understood and accepted in the spirit it was sent ?

WG

I would not like to reject the proposed NAP on the basis that you cant be arsed to answer a friendly message ..
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-05 at 08:42
Just to let you know

skullqueen is in talks with our Diplomat
So no need for excessive alarm at my landing on this island at this stage .

I play each world on its own merit's and don't carry grudges forward from world to world unless it is an exceptional human being like philvgr81..

He I do consider worthy of dislike in all worlds - but that is very much teh exception to my normal rules.

IS this communication understood and accepted in tehe spirit it was sent ??

regards

WG

DeletedUser24785

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 01:09
Fontenay will brief you properly and honestly if you talk nicely to him .

If you want to know what is ACTUALLY going on Speak to Fontenay .
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 01:06
But your allied with some of the afore mentioned, remember you sent mails to us .
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 01:03
NO do not assume that

Wait for Fontenay contact an dse my copied correspondence with Jesss ninja

It would besuicidedly stupid for either of us to start on each other while there is still so much easy meat to consume in 55

BUNNIES REAPERS DARK TIDES all a damm sight easier to joint and portion up than each other .

I dont knwo why your member casdually attacked ours But i like to make a proportionate response so we can dispense with teh fiction that we are a easy target.

Please wait for Fontenay contact. I am just as busy hoovering up Bunnies and Dark tides as you are ..

WG
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 00:57
Do i take your attack on Chessy meaning we are now in conflict/war?

DeletedUser24785

My all time favourite,,,,,,,,

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 12:50
How many Alliances have you killed with DA ?? I have done away with more with my mighty pen than I have had hot dinners ..

BTW I think I might even be the guy who invented the Term "Master of the Dark Arts of Grepolis "

I am sure I trained at least 6 Sorcerors Apprentices Before my first retirement over 5 years ago .. ..

Anyways tha thas always been the part of teh game I loved best.

WIN LOSE or DRAW I guarantee my member s a good time ..
But it is sooo much work ..
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 12:45
as you said on the EXT, we are the last of the old warlords,lol when gold wasn't here and deception and skills were more important,lol
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 12:41
BTW Kurbads is the little rascal who needs to be wised up not to mix it up with the wrong people ....
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 12:38
Dont take me break DEEZNUTS personally I want to stiop mutual encrochment till we have our proper chat

Do you authorise me to use you r Intel to Kill Reapers with my Dark Arts techniques today ???

I have already started th e process but this would finish them, completeley ..
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 12:31
This was partly why i didn't invite him , if his own alliance cant trust him how could i ,he'd be very likely to back stab me just as easily.

fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:40
so...what can we work out here.
fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:15
Lol he is on your team. I def want on, can you please make room for me and james we will rule the ocean. The reapers will crumble with out me.
timothy dewey on 2017-09-08 at 21:11
your intel is lacking,lol
fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:08
Kurbads ghosted!!! wow.

DeletedUser24785

Soon after his true colours came shining though, and i blocked him ingame.

DeletedUser24785

PS a chat with a normal person ,...............

Hanbags
Fontenay
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 19:53
You'll get no friends with this idiot doing your PR lol
.......................................................................................................

Old Barbs

Well done with your splendid progress up the rankings.

I thought your leader timothy deweywas an old time Warlord.

Imagine my surprise when I in fact discover he is a hissy fit "only your evacuations of wind are smelly mine are rose perfumed!" Drama Queen ..

I make allowances for unfortunate current circumstances - however it is a tad dissapointing.

Only kids block after going yah boo sucks certainly not WARLORDS .

Respectfully Yours

WG

It seems yet again I cannot do right for doing wrong
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 19:38
Now he's sending mails to my alliance members, i've blocked him ,but really its a game , one day we may be on the same side.
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 18:29
No i've trusted your alliance members once, if he's the type of member you want to play with , your not an alliance i want any dealings with.

A shame i've heard your a decent chap, but i will have no dealings with WG in any form.Luckily the city was pretty irrelevent, and lucky for us we found out early that your alliance cant be trusted.
Fontenay on 2017-09-09 at 18:25
I am sorry - I had no part in this .

I am going to suggest a 2 week truce to WG and an understanding that you can launch another CS at the target unimpeded.

This is not my way of operating!
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 18:17
well done, you sunk our cs.
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 18:16
you now have yet another 3 attacks inbound, i think any diplomacy has failed , WG can go to hell,
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 18:15
he said 6 attacks to show us 'how strong your alliance is , and how well you can attack' it then carried on all day ,stupid ,all that happened is we gained BP.
Plus i'm not happy about the last saloon message sent to reapers which he has also tried to play down.I've played since Alpha, i have seen most things this game has to offer, keep your dog leashed.Or muzzled until your about to control him.
Fontenay on 2017-09-09 at 18:11
Thanks Tim

Just about what I thought. I will talk to him and say our agreement is for mutual farming where appropriate but no escalation from that.

Thanks I will see what I can do to help

Font
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 18:04
ime you can check I am on teh up .. and level ..
WitchunterGeneral today at 14:06
Plus I understood last night that the agreement was BP each other but dont take cities and no-one will get upset

There is a world of difference between a mis-understanding and what you are deducing ..

dont you want to know that we have teh nut sto be a good partner ?? And what bette rway to show you thna a sea of LS launches ..

I thought 6 was enough and called off the rest .
WitchunterGeneral today at 14:00
go to othr message

You are misinterpreting I advised you to pull
timothy dewey today at 13:58
don't piss on my back and tell me its raining, to work together there has to be trust, i told you there was a cs in there to help , you've used that against me.
WitchunterGeneral today at 13:56
WG 1 RIMLAND CORE (WitchunterGeneral) is attacking the city DeezNuts, which is occupied by ZenMeister. today at 12:15:23
4040-40
Morale: 100% Luck: 17 %
City wall: 9 (-0)
Received battle points:
You have not captured any resources.
??-?
??-?
Add to the simulator:
All units
Surviving units

I told yuo earlier nit to get all huffy about thsi yu will end up with the city anyway

I actually asked you to save your biremes for us to use together frying bigger fish .

And I thought you actually understood I was only demonstrating that we have the units to tag team together ..

Do you think this city actually matters ??

Read back through the file I am sure I warned you ..
timothy dewey today at 13:50
right so now you've told your mates and we have other attacks on cs after i only told you to try and save your troops, i think any diplomacy ends now.
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 18:02
thank god, a normal person, its an internal.He was booted for inactivity, i told WG as he sent a farming attack ,fair enough it was brown, i sent him a message telling him to re-call as we had a cs in there to save his troops he said it was too late.
Then we get a day of attacks on it from your alliance, i will send you mails tbh its done my head in, he already sunk another cs of ours.

DeletedUser24785

People who try to prove their innocence most of the time hide something.....

well he has his PR section , i have mine,lol

How am i claiming any innocence , i'm just showing mails, i have nothing to claim innocence about.

DeletedUser54360

Might it just not have been easier not to be tricky and assume 55 would roll over into your pocket?

MAD INSANE BOTH I dont think my teammates care . If they did - they would choose not to be my teammates .

I am always happy for the file to be read in full ...But like to think the readers can decide f0 r them- selves what it means without study notes being provided .. :D

DeletedUser24785

Might it just not have been easier not to be tricky and assume 55 would roll over into your pocket?

MAD INSANE BOTH I dont think my teammates care . If they did - they would choose not to be my teammates .

I am always happy for the file to be read in full ...But like to think the readers can decide f0 r them- selves what it means without study notes being provided .. :D

DeletedUser20627

If WG is not spamming mass mails in game, his spamming the forum
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

But this was an interesting read, seems to me WG really wants that agreement to avoid conflict with you guys. can we safely say his scared having a war with OB?

DeletedUser54360

If WG is not spamming mass mails in game, his spamming the forum
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

But this was an interesting read, seems to me WG really wants that agreement to avoid conflict with you guys. can we safely say his scared having a war with OB?

The only thing i am scared of is my wife..

DeletedUser31302

Use all need to chill out. Let the battling to the talking.

DeletedUser54360

[report]3769585982578d93fb3b0b90639dfecb[/report]

When having a reputation can help [report]09d49cf9d021f7c2314950136876f2be[/report]

A mighty seige break that broke the heart of the gallant and resolute BARBS defenders ..