Mad / Insane/ Or Both

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I named my latest city after you MIND YOUR MANORS!! :cool:

Honestly you are such an idiot,

I have complete INTEL on that part of the Ocean now

for a non core city that your incompetence gave me for free..

And yet another city slot .

And yet another BP win on a city we dont need.

And truly the very best part of it is ,,, YOU infants can't eve see how you are being plaayed.

BTW YOU have burnt your Bridges with PAROSI ..

I wonder how long before you do the same with YOUR DADDY SAVAGE...

HARRY remember now ... " Spare the Rod and Spoil the evilking serial bot cheat BAcon child ".

idk what is all that intel worth if you cant follow up and take a city?
all your cs attempts get killed, not only yours, from your entire ally, you didnt do a successful siege in over a week :)
while we are having 3 or sometimes 4 sieges at a same time on your people.. and you dont want me to screen shoot your "nukes" that you threw on our siege today..

DeletedUser54360

Just look at city numbers . That tells the grown ups all we need to know.

DeletedUser54360

wow.. my city number are growing :)
Name Points Cities Average points
1 Plague of the Rim 457248 103 4439
2 Lords Of The Rim 314625 81 3884
3 Ronin of the Rim 170535 55 3101
4 Paradoxical C of the RIM 80774 33 2448

So are mine Mate..

While you are playing Trophy games and fighting to th elast drop of your teamamtes blood . I am laying teh foundation for a serious WORLD WONDERS attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Seems you got served abut 26 mins ago.

YOu gave up a 13000 point city for 500 BP . YOu are a selfish idiot . Th e clever thing would have been to back follow with a cS

But you are not clever just mouthy .

And now you have cost your ally an important city on an important spot.

IT is your superficiality that kills you guys every time.

DeletedUser54384

YOu gave up a 13000 point city for 500 BP . YOu are a selfish idiot . Th e clever thing would have been to back follow with a cS

Are you really that kind of idiot? we will take back everything we lost with minimal losses, like we did with you. Just you are a kid, who got mad, that how I knew and struck you after landing :) BTW how is it to see all your conquest attempts are being sniped?

DeletedUser48073

Mate, I never want to see you call anyone mouthy again. EVER lmao

Out of everyone in this chat, you sir talk the most

DeletedUser48073

And another note, just stop your bickering and play the game, let the fighting do the talking. Who cares about leaders and the messages they send, if use don't like it then leave where you are and go somewhere else! But please don't pout on externals lol

DeletedUser54360

idk what is all that intel worth if you cant follow up and take a city?
all your cs attempts get killed, not only yours, from your entire ally, you didnt do a successful siege in over a week :)
while we are having 3 or sometimes 4 sieges at a same time on your people.. and you dont want me to screen shoot your "nukes" that you threw on our siege today..

INTEL WG ENCE That is a city taken entirely due to the INTEL you gave us on your trophy take .

I see you are losing players rapidly disenchanted with being just cannon fodder for the Famous Four Users .

The heirarchy inside Reapers as an ever continuing stream are telling me is Like ANIMAL FARM ( George Orwell ) .

YOU know where the pigs announce, ALL Players are equal but teh Famous Four are more equal than others. ....

Proper players wont put up with that crap forever. That Evil is why every group you get your hands on implodes sooner or later.

DeletedUser54360

And another note, just stop your bickering and play the game, let the fighting do the talking. Who cares about leaders and the messages they send, if use don't like it then leave where you are and go somewhere else! But please don't pout on externals lol

And where exactly are you in Byblos ?

DeletedUser43325

I feel like this is the most appropriate place to post this:

KfJKBUlTSiu6QjRKBxMPlA.png

That is all.

From,
The new guy on the block trying to impress the big guys who is special just the way he is

DeletedUser54360

Well DIZZYL While I am working on it . I can't say All of Byblos is my own lil world yet.

DeletedUser54360

WoW, this can also be said for you :rolleyes:

Hey Bacon .. At least Dizzyl has moved on from Crayons to express his innermost thoughts and feelings.

Di you hear about when Dizzyl was a constipated Mathematician ? Yeah Apparently ... He worked it out with Pencil and Paper !.

DeletedUser48212

I should get some new crayons and pencils to make an original dizzl for you. You can sell it on ebay for big bucks after we win byblos. I will even put a "from Savage to our friend WHG" below it.