Mad / Insane/ Or Both

DeletedUser54360

Gosh Gee Willikins! That is just so darned nice of you .. I could kiss you ( off).. After MP win Byblos I think is what you meant to say. Because your self indulgent proslytising Typhoo Teas vendetta is what will make that happen.

Some groups are badly organised.

And that is why MP will beat you hands down in a WOnders Race. I know it and they know it. They cannot believe their luck at the asinine stupidity that has kept your focus on LOTR and RIMGROUP for so long.

DeletedUser48212

Oh I believe we will come around with MP so that WHG will not win this crazy world lol. MP were never our enemies, it has always been LOTR so don' try to make a fight appear where there is none. You should become a politican with how you can twist, turn, distract and deter topics to how it suits you. Hell, if I could I werent so involved I would sail to the rim and join MP with valk but its too late for this lol. Now its just about getting those wonders up and finishing this world. And putting you back into the nuthouse.

DeletedUser54360

Oh I believe we will come around with MP so that WHG will not win this crazy world lol. MP were never our enemies, it has always been LOTR so don' try to make a fight appear where there is none. You should become a politican with how you can twist, turn, distract and deter topics to how it suits you. Hell, if I could I werent so involved I would sail to the rim and join MP with valk but its too late for this lol. Now its just about getting those wonders up and finishing this world. And putting you back into the nuthouse.

Amazing . You are even proud of using your teammates. It is not loyalty or decency that motivates you at all is it.

If LOTTR were always your enemies . WHy did you send Harry Aird to seek a PACT with me ?

I am not mad or insane I am armed and dangerous.

upload_2018-1-28_15-51-34.png

I am amazed that you so casiually mention how easily you would abandon your teamates .

If that is your Sanity.. Keep it.

DeletedUser48212

If I werent a leader of savage and it would be some months ago I would consider doing this but we are at a point where we are invested and win this together. That is all and I even said it in the council a couple times that I would do it if things above. But I am here now and we do this thing as savage with everyone. Together. Its funny how things play out sometimes lol. You end up being in a place that you never thought you would be. Especially right after Lato but oh well.