Mad Lib 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok so i was just poking around the internet to see some stuff we can do here in athens . . . and this came to mind :p

Hopefully most of you have heard of or played this game, and i dont have to explain it anymore than i do now . . . i am going to post everything needed, after i post the list the flow will go like this . . .

1. phoenix posts list
  2. poster #1 gives me the first thing on the list
  3. poster #2 gives me the second thing on the list
  4. poster #3 gives me the third thing on the list
  5. poster #1 can now give me the fourth thing on the list (if they want)
  6. poster #2 can now give me the fifth thing on the list (if they want)

Ultimately there has to be 2 other poster (not counting me) in order to post another thing. After each one is done I will close it and open a new thread for the next, then wen that one is done ill close it merge it with this one and make a new one and so on.

Rules:
  • Cannot use the same word twice (even if its used as 2 different parts of speech).
  • Must be related to Grepolis as much as possible.
    • Example: if i need a verb something like "siege" would be grepolis related. They all dont need it for everything, but id like atleast 3 things in each related to grepo (preferably athens).
  • Profanity is not permitted to be posted AT ALL.

Here we go!!! :D remember to go in order

1. color: pacific teal
  2. liquid: orange juice
  3. plural noun: cookies
  4. adjective: athenian
  5. present tense verb: tripping
  6. plural noun: doorbells
  7. singular noun: keyboard
  8. adjective: cheesy
  9. present tense verb: farting
  10. present tense verb: running
  11. singular noun: alligator suitcase

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

color: Pacific teal(To annoy rooster)
Part of his introduction.
I don't like banjo ensembles, I fear apples and I don't believe in the color teal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Sky Is Falling!

Each spring, the sky turns pacific teal. Giant drops of orange juice fall from the sky. All this orange juice helps the grass and the cookies to grow, but it can make things really athenian too.

Some places get so much orange juice, that rivers start tripping into the streets. Driving can be tricky when this happens, so some people put special doorbells on their cars.

And when the orange juice is falling, don't forget your keyboard. Otherwise, your feet might get cheesy if you start farting in puddles!

After all the orange juice has fallen, the skies begin running. If you are lucky, you might see a huge alligator suitcase stretched across the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/me goes to put special doorbell on his car

this one was pretty funny :p

just fyi . . .
present tense verb = run, jump, fart, eat, smack, etc...
verb ending in -ing = running, jumping, farting, eating, smacking, etc...

^^ for next time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.