Mad Mongols

DeletedUser

First post on forum (yay me lol). Although it's great to see another alliance forming in Delos, albeit one on the rim, that is led by an experienced leader, I'm disappointed yet again at the alliance profile. I still do not understand why players seem to equate war with ravaging women....and why they would bother to put that in their profile like it's cool :heh:

Quoted from Mad Mongols profile:

We are the mad mongols and we have come to sack your city and ravage your women!

:eek: pfffft :p LOL why not "we have come to sack your men and ravage your city?" would definitely be more interesting lol

Seriously guys you make yourself sound about 15 and/or a complete knuckle-dragger when you post um "stuff" like this. Can you really not find any better rhetoric to put in your profile than that? A single grunt will do for yes, a double grunt and bang your club on the ground for no lol. As this is a G-rated forum, I'll keep my comments about the hair pulling to myself lol.

SS, based on reading a few of your comments in forums, I expected a much better profile from you to be honest, and am hoping that it gets updated for something way cooler soon ;)

DeletedUser29066

How do you feel about "keep 'em barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen?" ;)

DeletedUser1405

You don't want to upset Sassy Hassan she will eat you alive :D

DeletedUser29066

just tell her to bring me my slippers and a drink, and be quick about it ..

Just kidding Sassy my dear, just kidding .. please don't hurt poor lil' ole Hassan, now, ya hear;)

DeletedUser

I am woman hear me snore...er I mean roar? lol nah. It's just a pet peeve that so many in this game use that in the alliance profile....I want to see something funny and original, kind of expected to get better quality from SS :(

now are you getting me a sammich Hassan? ;) nice to see you again btw lol

DeletedUser29066

sammich? sure thing toots .. you wanna cold beer to go with that?:D

DeletedUser

no thanks sweetie, but a nice glass of cold chocolate milk would be lovely, thank you :p

I wonder which of us is the bigger red-neck lol

DeletedUser5554

Normally i'd agree with this because its a more over used line than "swag". But I gotta say this phrase is fitting with the Mongols considering that's what they actually did. Now if this was on our profile, your's, or the Myrmidons. I'd probably find a way to slap that person upside the head. (including myself) :)

DeletedUser

made my own sammich Hassan, you were too slow :(

Yes Nod the Mongols did historically do this, but are they going to be doing it in Grepo? I'm thinking not, so I just don't see how it fits lol

Think I'm just going to adjust my thinking....instead of saying it's trite, I'll just keep my club handy and bang the first ones I see near me over the head. :p

But I suspect they won't be getting many female players in the alliance with that in the profile...but that's okay the female players can come join us over at ER where we're a little more progressive and have fewer scabs on our knuckles :cool:

DeletedUser

No one says swag anymore, much less knows what it means. Gangham style is what the kids are saying now. And by kids I mean me. From now on. Yeah, I just saw the youtube video..... and I'm not a kid anymore :(

DeletedUser29066

made my own sammich Hassan, you were too slow

sorry toots, had to run to the store for some chocolate milk .... I'm all out of breath

DeletedUser

Swag this swag that. They have no clue what it means. At fist it meant free stuff, then it meant swagger, then it means a style like sag. Come on.