Mad Respect to BNS

DeletedUser41456

Want to show my total respect for Bones and Skulls. These guys are/were machines. I know it didn't turn out well for them in this server (at the end) but they are great warriors given their size they played wayyyyyy above it.

Doru is also a great leader along with Aura.

If i ever play this game again ...which i likely won't ...i wouldn't mind playing with them..they were everything an alliance should be.

DeletedUser41856

Want to show my total respect for Bones and Skulls. These guys are/were machines. I know it didn't turn out well for them in this server (at the end) but they are great warriors given their size they played wayyyyyy above it.

Doru is also a great leader along with Aura.

If i ever play this game again ...which i likely won't ...i wouldn't mind playing with them..they were everything an alliance should be.

Have to agree with you there.....BnS was FARRRRR more competition than Victores, even being half the size. Was a shame to see an entire alliance ghost

AllianceGhost.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you very much to all! Some opponents have been ok, even if the difference in score between us wasn't exactly as. ..You played very well all the way! Good luck in future wars. For sure we will never see on other worlds!
Sincerely and respectfully,

Vasilica11.

DeletedUser43592

Thank you for your appreciations. They are more precious than a crown, because coming from opponents valuable.
The decision to become ghosts was not easy, but it was obvious at that point that we can not stop Black Venom.
Bones and Skulls had many players who have farmed in WW age at 5, 10, 20 minutes, by 10, 12 to 16 hours daily. There was no sense to continue these efforts for another week. Unfortunately, can not farm favors - there was no way to overcome Black Venom unless VICTORES understand.
After building wonders would not have been a war with purpose. Just personal unfinished business between players. We do not bear personal wars, not encourage them. In this conditions to become ghosts was the natural choice.

DeletedUser

Regarding the favor part. i have to say BNS were careless.. we sent a lot of fake attacks and found many players casting wisdom, hera on them.. otherwise well played but hard luck

DeletedUser41405

you guys played well for sure, no doubt about that but taking the pedal off the accelerator like this was the least expected move from players of stature like you and my personal view is that it was disrespecting for the game in itself, also wasting favors was a sin, you are the only one to be blamed for this.
i will give full credit to our team leaders for making you waste favors and also preparing all of us in every possible way for WW stage, they are simply awesome.
Anyway, hard luck guys...wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

DeletedUser9267

It has definitely been a very interesting world.
The topic is Bones & Skulls, guys what can I say, you were a force to be reckoned with. Congrats on your work here and especially your team work.
I for one might not agree with how you left and your timing in doing so, but that's all a matter of opinion, no one can take away from you your determination and fighting style.
All the best to you.

DeletedUser15581

My respect to B&S too.... in every way :)
well played guys... sad to not be on same side of diplomacy (don't want blame games on who really caused the switch). But would have loved to be on same team with you doru.

DeletedUser46977

you guys played well for sure, no doubt about that but taking the pedal off the accelerator like this was the least expected move from players of stature like you and my personal view is that it was disrespecting for the game in itself

mate, don't know you by this name, but for sure we have been in a fight with each other. i have to tell you that it was only disrespect for Black Venom and respect for our team. yea, we lost by the number, that's one cause, but also because Black Venom managed to make our allies less motivated... Don't like this kind of game. Almost ruined all my fun and desire to play again. I don't like cheaters and manipulators. And unfortunately some of Black Venom are like this.

DeletedUser46977

Regarding the favor part. i have to say BNS were careless.. we sent a lot of fake attacks and found many players casting wisdom, hera on them.. otherwise well played but hard luck

i don't believe that... :)

DeletedUser41456

Czar/Paperwait were definitely amazing in the organization of the WW's and coordinating things...Victores ...some really good fighters there...and i hear what you are saying Math20 but ..both of those points are for another thread....which i'll make later..but for now since Bones has left the server i wanted them to know we respected the heck out of them....they were a third of our size yet gave us insane trouble...and i think i speak for most of us here in BV when i say that.

DeletedUser43592

BV excellent organized WW age, especially at the diplomatic level. One thing that deserves our congratulations and admiration.

In the scattering favors, there are two distinct situations: first, undisciplined players and those who get scared quickly. They are in any alliance, nor alliance does not work 100% as would like leaders. The second category are those used correctly spells attacks using daily gift without affecting the balance favors.

As regards of use the spies - unfortunately, it is inevitable and this is part of the game. Personally, I am totally against it, because they miss the game of the most beautiful and interesting part: unpredictability.

:pro:

DeletedUser

B&S Showed that they are top organized alliance and I have no fear for them in other worlds they ll play, I just have few remarks and I hope this will not be taken as a insult or something like that. In next world I would suggest you been more aggressive when diplomacy is in question, many ex V2 members know what lack of aggressive diplo can do to an alliance. About leadership and alliance management I have only best of words top people, and it was an honor to fight with and against you. I just didn`t like you ghosting when you could have recruited several good Vic members and made WW run even, but thats just my opinion.

And I just want to say few words to some people not related to B&S topic.
My "dear" peps you were calling ex V2 arrogant and "stupid" for having no diplomacy policy, when we implemented new leadership in ex V2 and implemented diplomacy you called us soft, desperate and "funny", when we made BV you called us cowards, when some of your leaders got caught for "illegal" actions you called us cheaters (which is funny considering. . . ), when your leaders pushed so many people to us you called them spies and called us again cheaters, cowards etc (which is funny cuz Vic had a spy in BV planing to do the same thing with our WW what we did to their . . . but we didn`t make silly mistakes like they did). So my friends we just can`t please you, everything we do or say is "wrong", but thankfully BV is not in business of pleasing peps we are in business of . . .
3UsLxbY.png

JungleBear

Phrourach
already pm'd you in game doruldor, but to add here. well played and i would be part of your team next time if we meet again :)

DeletedUser46977

What can I say more? Political correctness is not my main virtue, so I can't congratulate the winning team. I don't feel they deserve it, they were not the kind of opponents to make the game fun, heroic, unpredictable. So I really didn't enjoy playing here with BV as main adversary.

But I have to thank BV because they made me stop playing this stupid game. lol

DeletedUser41856

mate, don't know you by this name, but for sure we have been in a fight with each other. i have to tell you that it was only disrespect for Black Venom and respect for our team. yea, we lost by the number, that's one cause, but also because Black Venom managed to make our allies less motivated... Don't like this kind of game. Almost ruined all my fun and desire to play again. I don't like cheaters and manipulators. And unfortunately some of Black Venom are like this.

Allies less motivated? we lost more cities to BnS than Victores.....seems Victores were the ones not motivated. As for cheaters, Victores leadership and players got BANNED for cheating....not BV. Please go back and look and realize....but sometime the truth HURTS.

Lack of planning on Vict leadership, who would have WWs on islands with 2k cities? no walls, no troops, no res, nothing. BnS COMMANDED all the islands around their WWs, was a fortress.......Victs, HAHAHAHA

DeletedUser46977

Allies less motivated? we lost more cities to BnS than Victores.....seems Victores were the ones not motivated. As for cheaters, Victores leadership and players got BANNED for cheating....not BV. Please go back and look and realize....but sometime the truth HURTS.

Lack of planning on Vict leadership, who would have WWs on islands with 2k cities? no walls, no troops, no res, nothing. BnS COMMANDED all the islands around their WWs, was a fortress.......Victs, HAHAHAHA

mate i am a Bones member. read again my post having this information in mind ;)

DeletedUser

What can I say more? Political correctness is not my main virtue, so I can't congratulate the winning team.
Well . . . we ll survive without your congratulations anyway so . . .

I don't feel they deserve it,
You may fell what you like or what makes you sleep beater at night for that mater, still we most def deserved it

they were not the kind of opponents to make the game fun, heroic, unpredictable. So I really didn't enjoy playing here with BV as main adversary.
Well this statement is so sad,
We were the alliance that didn`t implemented diplomacy at first = fun, heroic, brave
We (v2) were ganged by every alliance in Paros = fun, heroic, brave, competitive, interesting, unpredictable
We (bl) were ganged by every alliance in Paros = fun, heroic, brave, competitive, interesting, unpredictable
We formed Black Venom = unpredictable, competitive, interesting, drama, turnaround, comeback

If this is not interesting and fun well I do not know what to say, since worlds are becoming smaller and smaller and were premades are leading powers in every world were lack of fun and competition are epidemic, I think BV have made this world a fun place, would have been even more interesting if Truc members didn`t ghost, Vic leaders been more organized, RO managed their politics for their own interests not Vics. But I know most of people that didn`t sim but actually played had a lot of fun in Paros.

But I have to thank BV because they made me stop playing this stupid game. lol
Oh no . . . a big grepo community loss buhu

and at the end I can just say . . .
k9WiVR6.jpg

DeletedUser41856

mate i am a Bones member. read again my post having this information in mind ;)

Considering you were in Victores at the time of comment....who knew....and more realistically....WHO CARES!

Even the founder of your alliance said Thank You for all our comments, so no big loss if you say nothing. Just goes to show WHO has respect and courtesy....and who is a sore loser.