Mad Respect to BNS

JungleBear

Phrourach
well i was going to ghost after ww's completed but for some reason im tempted to hang around now......lol i wonder what that is lol

DeletedUser

I have no idea what Vori guy is talking about here lol
so who ever explains to me will get a cookie from me :p

DeletedUser37990

Take heart from the fact that venom have conquered many worlds and swept all aside and will do so again.

In the end VIC and others drove the premade super alliance, Venom 2.0, to seek shelter in the arms of the Black Legion...

and the other sleazy "pro play" that happened in this world demonstrates what is wrong with Grepolis WW..

Sorry - can't stay here long - I'm busy toying with your pro player kitix. It's very much like playing with a kitten... Brings me fond memories of the "mighty" No Rules crew he was with in Troy. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the end VIC and others drove the premade super alliance, Venom 2.0, to seek shelter in the arms of the Black Legion...

you are very wrong there my friend... at the time we merged venom and truc were hitting hard bl so we did not take any shelter :)

DeletedUser32254

Well, you can't say they don't have a rich fantasy life ! :eek:

No one expected that you would admit it but it is now on record for all to see.

Since no one wants to come right out and confess, everybody gets painted with the "broad brush".
These are the names for grepo players to watch out for in other worlds,,

bowzers
czar666
smursh
lisa751
cressoid
Swartmamba
WooDoo Hunter
Thomatheus
Merovius
Mnogokak
Ole001
kitix
HolroydEFC
Lithland
kosar19
KarasUtd
Lolinka
Alfredik
LukaLJ
mark685
slappywhite
FrozenRevenge
darth.vader
SmashinOnEm
bigdit
Oyelayo
MichieD
Fontenay
drsanjeev.s...
Magleo
metkovka
Whites11
PandiCh
Giovanni Th...
Zernox
maxi135790
MC2012
rumpot
RedSwarm
iSpartacus
Sasukepran
ntai
Genv
Face of Death
Theorder
kevinfc
ScottPimpin
StrategosAu...
Rockabillie
Fr3akarm
ata1973
Blueze
peccA76
Obelix76
bababoza
Baldyguy
mattrice69
jong8
jf58
ZetaTau
Obelix007 --- known spy
Belisaurus
nightpitbul...
InaraSera
Paperwait
Mayhemmm
Acid11111
grmanowar
fshbustr
idonthaveone
Zsunami
jitbubai
WolferG--- known spy
Vamin
Dusterdog
Rafaela33
zokiii24
blizzard355
Ophaelin
bennybobber
poves13
cursor123
meksickigidra
Andrios27
mors2222
trodion
Coplice
aquarius999
Vapor300 -- known spy
horse 69
rick5
Nivlaco
6raeme180
velcos --- known spy
viper3110
yaface
Gfxbss
Sexy Dexy 89
TCHuzzy

DeletedUser41856

All of this from someone with 97k ABP and 78k DBP...........we have players that make that in 1day.

Do you really think that you deserved a crown for playing 1 day a month? All of your cities far from the battles.....O65 and O66, dont think we ever attacked that far. So for you, simming and riding the backs of others was your way to play and PRAY for a crown.

At one point, I gave up all my cities....came back and started over,then took off for 2.5 months.... still ended up with 77 cities compared to your 30.

You just did not have the people dedicated like BV or even BnS. Maccat said a lot of things to BnS to get them to turn on BV, or else BnS would have been part of the victory celebrations.

Venom was an alliance of 50 players being attacked by 4 alliances, and yet we still stood there and laughed at you. Goes to show teamwork and dedication to the game. You want to accuse the Mods of helping us defend against 4 alliances? grow up...............

As far as your "members" that will not return....BECAUSE THEY CHEATED and got the BIG BOOOT! Cheaters NEVER win, and this is proof!

DeletedUser23971

Since no one wants to come right out and confess, everybody gets painted with the "broad brush".
These are the names for grepo players to watch out for in other worlds,,

bowzers
czar666
smursh
lisa751
cressoid
Swartmamba
WooDoo Hunter
Thomatheus
Merovius
Mnogokak
Ole001
kitix
HolroydEFC
Lithland
kosar19
KarasUtd
Lolinka
Alfredik
LukaLJ
mark685
slappywhite
FrozenRevenge
darth.vader
SmashinOnEm
bigdit
Oyelayo
MichieD
Fontenay
drsanjeev.s...
Magleo
metkovka
Whites11
PandiCh
Giovanni Th...
Zernox
maxi135790
MC2012
rumpot
RedSwarm
iSpartacus
Sasukepran
ntai
Genv
Face of Death
Theorder
kevinfc
ScottPimpin
StrategosAu...
Rockabillie
Fr3akarm
ata1973
Blueze
peccA76
Obelix76
bababoza
Baldyguy
mattrice69
jong8
jf58
ZetaTau
Obelix007 --- known spy
Belisaurus
nightpitbul...
InaraSera
Paperwait
Mayhemmm
Acid11111
grmanowar
fshbustr
idonthaveone
Zsunami
jitbubai
WolferG--- known spy
Vamin
Dusterdog
Rafaela33
zokiii24
blizzard355
Ophaelin
bennybobber
poves13
cursor123
meksickigidra
Andrios27
mors2222
trodion
Coplice
aquarius999
Vapor300 -- known spy
horse 69
rick5
Nivlaco
6raeme180
velcos --- known spy
viper3110
yaface
Gfxbss
Sexy Dexy 89
TCHuzzy

Players from other worlds will have looked out for a number of these players anyway as they would check indvidual grepointel records - but thanks for taking the time to put the first Hall of fame list (the official one looks better though I'm afraid).

DeletedUser43592

I think this is not the place for such discussions.
It is obvious that, in any world, the drivers with an alliance wins are good organization of WW age and activity players.
Regarding the allegation that Maccat lied BnS to remove of BV - is false. BnS had the option to stay with BV - into a dead world. True warriors do not struggle with inactive and ghost towns. It can say anything about BnS, but all will agree that they are real fighters.

One thing is obvious: WW age negatively changed the game. It's up to developers to change negative aspects and make it more balanced and interesting.

DeletedUser

It is obvious that, in any world, the drivers with an alliance wins are good organization of WW age and activity players.
Regarding the allegation that Maccat lied BnS to remove of BV - is false. BnS had the option to stay with BV - into a dead world. True warriors do not struggle with inactive and ghost towns. It can say anything about BnS, but all will agree that they are real fighters.

One thing is obvious: WW age negatively changed the game. It's up to developers to change negative aspects and make it more balanced and interesting.

fair enough :)

DeletedUser

Players from other worlds will have looked out for a number of these players anyway as they would check indvidual grepointel records - but thanks for taking the time to put the first Hall of fame list (the official one looks better though I'm afraid).
HAHAH...that was funny paper

mats25

Phrourach

i saw merge discussion first is serious tone in 5.05.14 then i was agree and i told the i be back from vm. 13.05.14 and i see what leaders deside, so i do it...
what happened??? when i was back in grepolis??? friends ghosted...nothing happened...why ... no desissions maded. all just seed i am in ...and i am stay... but from leaders wasnt straight order/opinion or will to make it happen.

dissapointed...yeah...love all yeah...just world come smaller.

sry. friends but it is true.

DeletedUser15581

Vorrian... what's your age, kid?

you know who are the "known spies" and you still think there were mods? you really lack the brains to figure how it happened every time? you talked about your "attackable bans" on skype and wolfer was there to spot such conversations and pass on! its that simple! don't start crying out loud if your buckmaster was unable to be that active. just like any other player, your spy was also pretty inactive. why would any mods go against their "job"? I guess you should be given infractions on forum for making such baseless allegations against mods.

about alliances wanting/not wanting us... be very sure any alliance would want us again... every new world I go to, I have alliances inviting me/ readily accepting me, that is how i got into premade venom.... most BV players have way better stats compared to victores... and seeing your stats, you would be shooed away :D

DeletedUser32254

Vorrian... what's your age, kid?

you know who are the "known spies" and you still think there were mods? you really lack the brains to figure how it happened every time? you talked about your "attackable bans" on skype and wolfer was there to spot such conversations and pass on! its that simple! don't start crying out loud if your buckmaster was unable to be that active. just like any other player, your spy was also pretty inactive. why would any mods go against their "job"? I guess you should be given infractions on forum for making such baseless allegations against mods.

about alliances wanting/not wanting us... be very sure any alliance would want us again... every new world I go to, I have alliances inviting me/ readily accepting me, that is how i got into premade venom.... most BV players have way better stats compared to victores... and seeing your stats, you would be shooed away :D

Age? Over 50, young whippersnapper. Yes Mod(s). Spys cannot do what was done. You know it, I know it, anyone who paid any attention knows it.

Why would a Mod go against their job? I would guess former, or current, allegiances.
We spoke to Inno about it and they took very minor action, perhaps they will look into how best to try and prevent it in the future. I would suggest professional mods with no connections to the game.

Did we have a spy in BV? I was unaware of that. Kudos to our lead team for keeping the info "need to know".

Yes, I am sure there are alliances of low moral standard who will now seek out your names. As this game has matured it seems to have attracted many players of that low caliber and more is the pity. But for those who like to keep a higher standard, they also have the list to refer too.

Since many of you seem hung up on stats, here is one for you.
For a good chunk of this world, RL forced me to be a part timer. Even as a part timer without a cell phone, your "pro team" never managed to take one from me. Now, that did not happen without great team mates backing me up but never the less it was something you could not do.

Anywho, The opinions of folks such as yourself do not concern me. These posts are not for you. They are to leave a record of those events. Players are free to use this record as they see fit.
If they feel that their Karma can take the hit, they are welcome to you.

DeletedUser32254

Now, that part I will give you. This is the first WW I have been through and now I see what all the complaining is about. The word "Boring" does not begin to describe it.

Maybe, just maybe, if you have 4, or more, matched teams competing for WW's it might be more interesting but from what I hear it most often ends up much like this world. 1 huge alliance coasting in, no battle to speak of, spys on WW islands the only thing that passes for excitement.
It is a wonder that most players do not ghost and kill the world once they are on the outside of a 2 to 1 (or worse) advantage going into the WWs. It would be the smart play, spend your time and money for somewhere else.

The smaller alliance caps will help but having the primary focus being on one of the most tedious parts of the game (sending and generating resources) just sucks IMO.

There needs to be something more and/or some sort of equalizer.
Sliding scale for R's needed to complete a WW, tied to alliance points, similar to Moral in Moral Active worlds?
That would discourage "super alliances" that for all intents "kill" worlds but, it still does not fix the boring parts.

I do not have an answer but I sure wish someone would find one.

DeletedUser

Now, that part I will give you. This is the first WW I have been through and now I see what all the complaining is about. The word "Boring" does not begin to describe it.

Maybe, just maybe, if you have 4, or more, matched teams competing for WW's it might be more interesting but from what I hear it most often ends up much like this world. 1 huge alliance coasting in, no battle to speak of, spys on WW islands the only thing that passes for excitement.
It is a wonder that most players do not ghost and kill the world once they are on the outside of a 2 to 1 (or worse) advantage going into the WWs. It would be the smart play, spend your time and money for somewhere else.

The smaller alliance caps will help but having the primary focus being on one of the most tedious parts of the game (sending and generating resources) just sucks IMO.

There needs to be something more and/or some sort of equalizer.
Sliding scale for R's needed to complete a WW, tied to alliance points, similar to Moral in Moral Active worlds?
That would discourage "super alliances" that for all intents "kill" worlds but, it still does not fix the boring parts.

I do not have an answer but I sure wish someone would find one.

HAHAHA since you were hiding 2 oceans away :)

DeletedUser46977

after all these i have two curiosities:

1. is strategos autocrator russian?
2. who's mats25, i kind of remember one player with similar id when i was leader in B&S II, very silent player though...

DeletedUser46977

you're so right.
just remember my heart will always be with you :)
i will keep my fingers crossed for Bones to win the crown in near future, because we were the only ones to deserve it.

DeletedUser46977

Vorrian, no mods involved in my opinion. Intense studying of stats and spies were enough

JungleBear

Phrourach
vorrian you were hiding oceans way from the action ha ha that did make me chuckle :)

youve put more time and effort into reading this forum and arguing than you have into your actual gameplay ! does make me chuckle...

Last edited: