Mad Respect to BNS

DeletedUser

after all these i have two curiosities:

1. is strategos autocrator russian?
2. who's mats25, i kind of remember one player with similar id when i was leader in B&S II, very silent player though...

1. no
2. ouuyee

DeletedUser

i played before under name mats25.and i was quiet chause i learned english here first years ...lol ... i start talk more sooner... if i am not wrong then troy we played mabe.

no mats, math is asking because she thinks someone with your name was in bones 2 in paros

DeletedUser

How can you be so blind Vorrian? :eek: All your info, even from hidden leadership chats was always leaking from you and other leaders... like a sand between your fingers... no need to be super genius and have access to internal forum to see what you are talking there about and what are you planning to do... The russians have a good saying: "talker - is the great discovery for the spy"... All those bans and player's VM was put on skype or forum... When you were planning to choose WW islands i can clearly remember Maccat told it's coordinates... Liteshadoe & ephessium also helped me all the time (even BurebistaDacica and sometimes Doru)...
I was doing my best at my part and other BV players were doing their job... We all had done that damn good...:cool:
About mods and other unfair things I can tell only one thing: I sent a week ago a letter to inno where I thanked them for keeping privecy and patience they shown when all of you were annoying them with stupid letters...

:pro:

P.s. Respect to Bones and Skulls

Last edited by a moderator:

mats25

Phrourach
why all post here in forums gets allways personel ... i see it not must to be that way...here can talk free and not showing fingers...get room who takes down the threats here...not start to showing finger who need it...

mats25

Phrourach
How can you be so blind Vorrian? :eek: All your info, even from hidden leadership chats was always leaking from you and other leaders... like a sand between your fingers... no need to be super genius and have access to internal forum to see what you are talking there about and what are you planning to do... The russians have a good saying: "talker - is the great discovery for the spy"... All those bans and player's VM was put on skype or forum... When you were planning to choose WW islands i can clearly remember Maccat told it's coordinates... Liteshadoe & ephessium also helped me all the time (even BurebistaDacica and sometimes Doru)...
I was doing my best at my part and other BV players were doing their job... We all had done that damn good...:cool:
About mods and other unfair things I can tell only one thing: I sent a week ago a letter to inno where I thanked them for keeping privecy and patience they shown when all of you were annoying them with stupid letters...

:pro:

P.s. Respect to Bones and Skulls

no i need to think who to respect more of they good job...Hunter or Wolfer...chause i have question why the hunter tryed to tell me W
olferG is ok guy and not had bad in his mind and WG ... same is you...you told me you nerves just dont get it any more thats why you leaved ... from this post i see it wasnt so...
from my side... make you job good and respectfully ,but without lies...this way can act too...need to be more man ,thats all.

DeletedUser43592

Thanks, WolferG, for that you respect our alliance. My respect for BV and VIC. In both alliances are many players that I would love to play on other worlds. But you you're not among them. Your place is not in this game. You mocked the work of an entire alliance - VIC. Who does that can not be called human. If you were given towns on the islands of wonders, before you move, you could be called a traitor with dignity.

Do not worry, it's just your opinion that you have know important things from B&S. What you know anyone who would be found on the map. Important things were known only three players of B&S. I think this is a dirty maneuver that you try to put discord among players who play fair and nice.

DeletedUser32254

It is enjoyable to watch all the twisting and squirming. :)

As I said, no doubt most, even in the V2 faction, did not know what was going on. Alas, you are known by the company you keep and since no one wishes to confess, you all get painted with the same brush.

Deny all you wish but the confession from the BL that he knew what had happened put the bow on the package.

No sense in repeating this endlessly, I have lead you to the water but I cannot make you drink it.

DeletedUser

I have seen bad loosers in RL and in game, but Vorrian m8 . . . you must be one of worst.
Fist thing, I am not russian do not know why is that important or anything.
Second you can`t make happy people turn sides. Smash, Wolf, Vapor, velcos, ex RO who ghosted and my more, this players were unhappy because of many thing among which some leaders peoples skills top them all. Seeing your behavior tells me that they made the right chose leaving your alliance cuz frankly I would revolt all your cities even if we were is same team cuz I couldn`t stand spending 5 min with you.
Third, this all "mods helping BV" topic. Well this just confirms my previews statement about you been poor looser and some other peps here to. Mods have their jobs, would you harm your CV, recommendation for a bunch of internet peps?? I mean anyone with half working brain cell will know what correct answer to this rhetorical question is.
Fourth, who are you to teach us of high moral values and team spirit? I mean what you have done your self to help your alliance? Did you help with OPs?(I do not think so, with 97321 ABPs? Come on). Did you help Vic expand?(34 cities guess not). Did you help your alliance with BV war? (from O65,O66? This is becoming silly). Lets me find something else that could make you look good here, lets check this. Did you help your team with defending their cities from us? (80012 DBP and 229th defender?? Comedy Central helloooooo)
So bud check your self first in the mirror before speaking to anyone. Simmers, cowards and selfish players that do not care about alliance (like your self) are far far worst that any member that switched sides. And now when everything is done you come here and preach!? I mean were have you been all this time, taking a loooooong nap?

Abbacus

Phrourach
Here to give my full respect for Bones and Skulls. I didn't fight directly against you but you sure did an incredible job in fighting and building those WWs.

Excellent work! :)

DeletedUser

you told me you nerves just dont get it any more thats why you leaved ...

Mats... be honest with yourself and try to understand that my switching didn't bring any problems to Vics... Vics already lost at that moment... Don't you remember your own words about Vics you were writing in skype? So what the point to blame me for whole alliance lose? BV also had a Vic's spy and what?
And I told you only the truth... Even when you asked: am I the spy? - I didn't answered...
I was nerves and that's why I left...Kirk pi**ed me off at that moment... All my life in Vics was nerves - don't you think so?
And, it doesn't matter your friend red, blue or brown, wearing he\she pants or skirt... frendship is higher than all that little details... Maybe in finland peps have another vision on friendship...
Be cool

To doruldor:
Why don't you blame Vics leaders for their mistakes? - like they didn't merge at the final stage of WW race... For their WW building speed? For tons of inactive players they were keeping all the time? Its the easiest way to show fingers on me if you can't see the whole picture...

To Vorrian
Even we are - spies done better in game than you, we were more usefull to Vics...ABP,DBP, points and number of cities... Do you still think you deserve winning?

DeletedUser43592

For WolferG
No reason entitle anyone to cancel the work of an entire alliance. VIC leadership made ​​many mistakes. But you hit all VIC members. I do not like this kind of players. But I hope it was a good lesson for you and you will not repeat this mistake.

For all:
We were all on Paros, allies or adversaries. We will meet the future world. Where will be good players from other worlds. We will prove that we are real players Grepolis if we know how to get over personal pride. I will gladly fight with any player of this world who wants a fair and enjoyable game. I will also respect any opponent.

DeletedUser

For WolferG
No reason entitle anyone to cancel the work of an entire alliance. VIC leadership made ​​many mistakes. But you hit all VIC members. I do not like this kind of players. But I hope it was a good lesson for you and you will not repeat this mistake.

Doru... leaders ruling the game of alliance... others just follow and listen to them... don't you think that such big number of spies and players who don't like Vic leaders also - mistake? All such processes born from poor leadership...Look at your B&S... you and Aura done great till the end...
About other Vics: I'm really feel sorry only about 2 players... Ouuyee and VB... Others don't deserve winning and doesn't matter...

P.s. I tryed to make them get invitation to BV... but they both are blind like any simple soldiers... Only thing I know they are the best soldiers of Vics...

P.p.s. What was on Paros - stays only in Paros... remember my words...

mats25

Phrourach
Mats... be honest with yourself and try to understand that my switching didn't bring any problems to Vics... Vics already lost at that moment... Don't you remember your own words about Vics you were writing in skype? So what the point to blame me for whole alliance lose? BV also had a Vic's spy and what?
And I told you only the truth... Even when you asked: am I the spy? - I didn't answered...
I was nerves and that's why I left...Kirk pi**ed me off at that moment... All my life in Vics was nerves - don't you think so?
And, it doesn't matter your friend red, blue or brown, wearing he\she pants or skirt... frendship is higher than all that little details... Maybe in finland peps have another vision on friendship...
Be cool

To doruldor:
Why don't you blame Vics leaders for their mistakes? - like they didn't merge at the final stage of WW race... For their WW building speed? For tons of inactive players they were keeping all the time? Its the easiest way to show fingers on me if you can't see the whole picture...

To Vorrian
Even we are - spies done better in game than you, we were more usefull to Vics...ABP,DBP, points and number of cities... Do you still think you deserve winning?

¨WG i know what i seed and i know how i see all things,,, the question is not that...i know where our plaze is...and how we end...and i am realistic...so you dont need to hide behind my words with you action...righ now i talk about you action ...not how i saw our end here...
bad thing is i saw you are very short nerves and new in grepolis who like to get somekind friends who feel comftable...and i feel my self most angry i stayed for you against leadership and i was blind...
let it be and i can tell you bluffers not my friends and nevert be...i dont need to be jumper to make something happen...i dont say you did wrong,if we look from vm eyes...but from me it is last words to you...
dont tell, what was paros it stayes in paros...in future you see it not works that way...
i am just so dissapointed you failed me ...and right now i see why my ideas somekind not worked in inactives...so blaaaa.

be cool

mats25

Phrourach
Doru... leaders ruling the game of alliance... others just follow and listen to them... don't you think that such big number of spies and players who don't like Vic leaders also - mistake? All such processes born from poor leadership...Look at your B&S... you and Aura done great till the end...
About other Vics: I'm really feel sorry only about 2 players... Ouuyee and VB... Others don't deserve winning and doesn't matter...

P.s. I tryed to make them get invitation to BV... but they both are blind like any simple soldiers... Only thing I know they are the best soldiers of Vics...

P.p.s. What was on Paros - stays only in Paros... remember my words...

WG:please take you words back...or just stop. there wasnt anykind action to my posts or discussion about that...if you really think you did it...then you are laieing thru over you new family...you wasnt so good friend to take us with you...if you gived somekind of hope for this...(i think you are)then you just bluffed to family about it...

if to play to other alliance ...i can tell and like to tell one more thing...

i respect velos and vapoor more than you WG. they did not lied. they just changed the alliance and thats all...you may old friend did it under lie...so this is not respected thing...
I NEVER LIE AND I CAN PLAY WITH THIS EVEN WITH OLD ENEMYE IN NEW WORLD WITH RESPECT.YOU NEED TO THINK DO YOU HAVE PLAZE IN TRUSTED ONES.AND SAY WHAT WAS IN PAROS WAS IN PAROS ....BUT YOU NAME IS FULL OF BROWN NOW.AND I CAN TELL YOU JUST DID WRONG TO MAKE YOU SELF WEAK AND HELP NEEDED MAN /VIA LIES::::WRONG...CHILDISH...
GOOD I DID NOT ADDED YOU TO MY TRUSTED PLAYERS BEFORE I STARTED IN PAROS...DAMN.

Be cool

yes it is if friend acting that way...and you cant tell it is ok in russian side...

It was my last post about the spye and dissolving. to get raped and be 2 all the time...

Last edited: