Mad Rhinos Association

DeletedUser

wHpb60I.jpg

The Mad Rhinos Association is back!
There comes a time when Rhinos will rise up and rule the world...and they'll be mad

Recruitment and Diplomacy:
Inquire in game
Y0L0-SW4G, The Burning Mango, or Sea Turtle

I would be more than happy to field your questions, comments, and/or concerns ingame or via these forums!

DeletedUser

this is why that chat is called rhino hunters... now I get it.

DeletedUser

the leader of this alliance clearly doesn't understand premades, they're made BEFORE the world opens, not after. LOL

DeletedUser

stop right here, you just said perfectly what your alliance is. A premde recruits on the forums ahead of the world, it doesn't just start with a small group of players. This thread should have contained the requirements for joining your alliance and been open before the world started. Go join Nations of War in the "soon to be rimmed" corner

DeletedUser

..... a premade can start from anything, 4 people can make a premade over a couple of beers on a piece of paper in a plastic ball pit.

DeletedUser44027

Yeah... I have a feeling that's what happened with Atti and Kuriants... :/

DeletedUser

stop right here, you just said perfectly what your alliance is. A premde recruits on the forums ahead of the world, it doesn't just start with a small group of players. This thread should have contained the requirements for joining your alliance and been open before the world started. Go join Nations of War in the "soon to be rimmed" corner

In order for it to be a premade, do I have to post on the forums? Or can I just contact all my friends who I want to help me make my premade? Is that allowed?

DeletedUser44027

No,no, the part that makes you an MRA is sending blanket invites to everyone you possibly can.

DeletedUser

In order for it to be a premade, do I have to post on the forums? Or can I just contact all my friends who I want to help me make my premade? Is that allowed?
not if you only have 1 friend...

DeletedUser

Look. None of you know how this alliance was formed.
None of you know the purpose (deep down) of this alliance or its longterm goals.
So none of you should be trolling my thread :Angry:

DeletedUser

None of you know the purpose (deep down) of this alliance or its longterm goals.

The thing is, with you just inviting a bunch of random people right at the start of the world, many of them will go inactive, leaving your alliance too weak to carry on, stopping those longterm goals from being reached

DeletedUser44027

Nah , it might work, as long as when everyone leaves, his real friends still stay. Sometimes they don't ;)