Mad Tea Party

DeletedUser

This is a test. For the next sixty seconds, Mad Tea Party will conduct a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. This is only a test...

edit: 16 May 2011
Any emigrants looking to immigrate o44 because your domestic economy is in depression, please apply for visa, we have plenty of employment opportunities here! Please be advised, your residencies will be a rental basis only & permanency is not optional. Once your temporary work visa expires you will be deported to your native lands.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MTP for life :eek:

Hmm, I think I need to have some editing done to my Siggy, anybody know if Benvolio still plays?

DeletedUser17045

What is this thread? More and more I see random "crap" being posted. Haha, I'm such a hypocrite, I contribute to this random "crap"! MWUAHAHAHA... No really, what is this about? ;)

And Andrew, Benvolio does still play. Look him up in the GFX thread and then message him or request an edit in his thread. :D

DeletedUser

Alright then, I love Benvolio's work with Siggy's and maps :)

Will do.

DeletedUser17045

He and quite a few others are quite the connoisseur's at GFX.

DeletedUser13647

heheheh... heheheh... heheheh... I know it is because you have 299 posts & I have only 32... oops 33 now! heheheh... heheheh... heheheh.

Anyone know who this guy is?? And why he is such a jerk?

DeletedUser

If you don't know who he is then it's because you do not know what you should know. I suggest you learn what needs to be learnt. By doing this you will know what needs to be known and in doing so you will know yourself.

I once knew what I knew but I forget and therefore had to learn what needed to be learnt.

Also - calling someone a jerk when asking 'Who they are' indicates you are more of a jerk.

- Please note I am not calling you a jerk - I am saying that your words only indicate you're a jerk for calling somone a jerk who you say you do not know. You should get to know the unknown before judging. Otherwise, you risk the chance of compounding your ignorance with stupidity and that is never a good combination.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

I was judging him based on his calling me a weetawd because of one post.

DeletedUser

Mad tea party. Gonna go through town Tea-baggin' people! :p

DeletedUser

Alright then Gibbo, well, to get this back on track...

Mad Tea Party seems to be performing well in both O44 and worldwide statistics, opinions for current and future happenings?

DeletedUser

Only the future holds what will happen but for now we are doing great.