Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18825

1. Ingame name: GreenPuffle92
2. Most Amount of Points In Prev. Worlds: 103,726
3. Experience: I am a VERY experienced and active player
4. Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/1881945
5. Why: I will support as much as possible.
6. Activity: 5/6 hours/
7. Worlds: CURRENTLY = 1
8. Detail: I like to work my way up to 5000+ points then start attacking and conquering, I have defended almost 13 conquers and CS.
9. Loyalty: Yes, I will to stay with Madness until disbanded.
10. Skype: Yes, but can't use it because family acc.

Awesome. You are in! Welcome to Madness!

DeletedUser18837

I would like to join, but my internet is crap, and wont be able to support skype, althoguh i will be able to log on for about 4-5 times a day for up 2 an hour

DeletedUser18825

I would like to join, but my internet is crap, and wont be able to support skype, althoguh i will be able to log on for about 4-5 times a day for up 2 an hour

Please fill out the app...

DeletedUser18837

1. Ingame name: Ric Hide
2. Most Amount of Points In Prev. Worlds: beta, 20 k points
3. Experience: played tribal wars, for a few months. and beta for an entire year.
4. Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=ric+hide&type=player (may be bad right now, but i just started grepolis , again)
5. Why:I always stirive to do my best for the good of the alliance, and will do anything to help my brothers or sisters. I am extremeley loyal and will do what needs to be done for us to exceed.
6. Activity: I log on the the morning, and the afternoon (at least twice) for an hour at a time.
7. Worlds:I currently play in kappa, and phi, (either could be dropped there only new)
8. Detail:I gather points slowly at first then shoot up, I like playing on the defensive moslty helping my friends,
9. Loyalty: Yes I do promoise to stay through the good times and the bad
10. Skype: no and most likely wont be able to get one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

1. Ingame name: Ric Hide
2. Most Amount of Points In Prev. Worlds: beta, 20 k points
3. Experience: played tribal wars, for a few months. and beta for an entire year.
4. Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=ric+hide&type=player (may be bad right now, but i just started grepolis , again)
5. Why:I always stirive to do my best for the good of the alliance, and will do anything to help my brothers or sisters. I am extremeley loyal and will do what needs to be done for us to exceed.
6. Activity: I log on the the morning, and the afternoon (at least twice) for an hour at a time.
7. Worlds:I currently play in kappa, and phi, (either could be dropped there only new)
8. Detail:I gather points slowly at first then shoot up, I like playing on the defensive moslty helping my friends,
9. Loyalty: Yes I do promoise to stay through the good times and the bad
10. Skype: no and most likely wont be able to get one

You must be mad! :eek:
lol, ok, you are in!

DeletedUser18837

thanks! is there a susspected time for chi to come out? and do we have a group?

DeletedUser18825

I guess that I will make a group soon.

I am not sure when Chi will come out..

DeletedUser

1. Ingame name: what is your name that you play on?WildBlueMongoose

2. Most Amount of Points In Prev. Worlds: what is the most points you have ever had at once?7,341

3. Experience: what experience do you have with grepo and other games?i have played evony,(didn't like it) and have played grepolis for a while.

4. Grepostats: send me a link to them.http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/player/2016549

5. Why: why should I accept you, and how much will you help out?I am very active, i will support wheneveer necessary

6. Activity: how many hours are you on in one day, or at least how many do you plan to be on while in Madness?3-4 hours a day

7. Worlds: how many worlds do you play in CURRENTLY?2

8. Detail: give me info about your playing style, great achievements, and specialties.I am into navy cities and my favorite god is poseidon

9. Loyalty: if you are accepted into Madness, do you promise to join us (in Chi), and stay with us (until we disband)? definitely yes

10. Skype: do you have a Skype account?no

DeletedUser18825

1. Ingame name: what is your name that you play on?WildBlueMongoose

2. Most Amount of Points In Prev. Worlds: what is the most points you have ever had at once?7,341

3. Experience: what experience do you have with grepo and other games?i have played evony,(didn't like it) and have played grepolis for a while.

4. Grepostats: send me a link to them.http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/player/2016549

5. Why: why should I accept you, and how much will you help out?I am very active, i will support wheneveer necessary

6. Activity: how many hours are you on in one day, or at least how many do you plan to be on while in Madness?3-4 hours a day

7. Worlds: how many worlds do you play in CURRENTLY?2

8. Detail: give me info about your playing style, great achievements, and specialties.I am into navy cities and my favorite god is poseidon

9. Loyalty: if you are accepted into Madness, do you promise to join us (in Chi), and stay with us (until we disband)? definitely yes

10. Skype: do you have a Skype account?no

Ok, I will let you join.

DeletedUser15202

I stated some of it on the first page. But, I do have tons of experience.

I will state more on the first page.

Numbers? Alliances? How many cities you had got? You seem reluctant to give any figures....

Status
Not open for further replies.