Top 12 Major wars going on atm in the top 12

DeletedUser19042

Ok,
as there are a few major wars going on ATM between top-12 alliances I thought it would be a good idea to make a tab where all these wars are noted in a map.

Therefor I use AUTO-UPDATING maps. So no updates needed on these.
But as soon as a new (major) war starts or a (major) war ends, I'll add/remove it from the list.
So I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible, so if you think I missed something, feel free to mail me here, or ingame.

Sincerely,
RTSgamer2010

Mors Omnia Solvit - Silver
image.php

Silver - The Shadow League
image.php

Mors Omnia Solvit - Elite Ones
image.php

Mors Omnia Solvit - The Nights Watch
image.php

Mors Omnia Solvit - The Chosen Few
image.php

Lords of Pella Elite - Play for Keeps
image.php

Thoughts, Ideas, advice, comments and of course...reps are welcome.

I'll update later on so you also get a link to their respectable stats pages.

Sincerely,
RTS

PS: hope you like!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Small PS;
I was out of colors, so I gave Play for Keeps the same color as Mors Omnia Solvit

DeletedUser

Eo is really not interering with MOS, we are really at war with SS. Just a hint:)

DeletedUser

Yeah, we are techinicly are at war, but TCF and Silver, are fighting them while we fight Ss, thier allies!:)

DeletedUser1483

Eo is really not interering with MOS, we are really at war with SS. Just a hint:)

Seconded. Hardly worth a mention. Hahaa. ;D

I like how theres 4 MOS wars. and TNW/TCF are practically the same. So that should be one map. :)

EO is mainly fighting SS, true dat. And SS are also fighting TCF/TNW.

and 303 are fighti... oh wait. Dont worry.

DeletedUser

No more 303, R.I.P, and Joseph-ex, i would give you the dead weight, but Link292 (EO's Leader probably wouldn't like it) :p

DeletedUser

MOS is also fighting Semper Fi! They are helping in the fight with MOS. And whats up with this Knights of Valor? What they doing?

DeletedUser5554

^given the fact the biggest excuse for a presidential cannidate is there i can understand why...

DeletedUser

Yeah, im in EO! Link292 is my friend, im just playing around!

DeletedUser1483

Excuse me, just to make sure - d'you mean Commanding General Link?

I was catching up with this conversation. And i was going to say exactly the same thing. Great minds vol, Great minds.