Make a choice Evolution (the right one I hope)

DeletedUser

For a while now, there's been heavy suspicions regarding The Basilisk and the alliance The Forgotten. When you look at the numbers, it's pretty clear they are more than just ineffectual against Evolution. They simply aren't fighting you. In some cases, they have three and four fairly large cities against a single Evolution one.

However, today, it became pretty clear between "timely" Forgotten attacks on cities targeted by Evolution that this is more than just ineffectualness. Some of Forgotten's players and certainly its leader are clearly actively and not just passively supporting Evolution. The apparent payoff would seem to be Forgotten getting folded into Evolution–which I'd have a hard time seeing Evolution do–or converting some of its members.

While it's true "all's fair in love and war," I'd hope there are some lines Evolution chooses not to cross. This is an alliance that has actively and passively frustrated, misrepresented and shown absolutely no saving graces in the conduct department. I suppose it would be in Evolution's best interests to reward this behavior–since the actions benefited Evolution–but I'd like to think you guys want to be known as an alliance that's "better than that."

I certainly rib you guys often enough. Then again, I rib BBCue about as much and I respect him so I wouldn't read too much into it. I actually like where our little war is going right now. Sure, it's a contest and we're both trying to frustrate "the other side" but there's a lot of respect amongst the ribbing and PsyOps. Forgotten isn't one of those things.

Do us all a favor and declare them pariah. Don't accept former Forgotten members and feel free to Pwn them. PM me and I'll se if I can scrounge up some light ships to help plow the road for you. or don't and just let them wither. In either case, we'll be distracted taking them out so it's still a win. Plus, you also get to hold your heads up high rather than wondering whether rewarding that behavior was really worth it and/or necessary.

Yes, we can all play the lawyer and pretend we don't KNOW that's what happened and that there are "lots of perspectives on the issues." That is why we all hate lawyers and diplomats so much. So don't be one in this case.
Keep the fight a good one. We'll still try to kill you. You still try to kill us. However, we nip some of this stuff in the bud so it's a much more enjoyable place to play.

Feel free to talk to BBCue or someone diplomatic about the details. The whole topic makes me sick and I need to take a shower.

As for you Basilisk, blow it out your ear with any line of bulldung you're going to try to lay on this to make it seem like "that's not the way it happened" or "we're really the injured party." The entire coalition–and I mean every single alliance that is ACTUALLY fighting Evolution–knows you're full of bs. You may think you're cute with your "secret" plans and Machiavellian machinations but you're really just a tool with not a shred of honor. The amazing part is you think you had everyone fooled with your brilliance. In reality, we were hoping more of your members would come to their senses. Your name would be mud except mud filed an injunction to avoid being slandered. You remind me of alphabeta except he ran a two-bit operation and tried this crap. You actually had a great alliance and you turned it into an outhouse so you could feel at home.

DeletedUser

Damn egami you hit the nail on the head here . I have gone back 2 months in city takes and all i see is The Forgotten losing cities even the worse played alliance could have taken cities from Some of the evo dot dot dot alliance members and it only take mediocre players to take from evo dot dot. that shows 1 of 2 thing they are working togetehr or Basilisk is the worse leader in the history of online gaming or BOTH

DeletedUser

The only way The Forgotton benefits me is some nice tasty BP when I need it. And...we conquer cities when we feel it suits us. Not a lot of resistance.

The did try to take a city but...it was a pretty weak attempt.

That's all I know.

Oh...and I know that I trust TB about as far as I can throw an elephant playing a piano.

So...no. There will never be any merger of The Forgotten into Evo. so long as I have anything to say about it.

DeletedUser

Just make it a "we will no longer accept Forgotten members" and I will personally wear an "I love Evolution*" tshirt.

* (but I am still going to try to kill them of course, silly)

BTW, gotta suck for you Basilisk. Everybody hates you. You certainly qualify as the most loathed leader in Iota (on every side). I hope we can cut your lifespan short enough so you don't get a chance to go for the title of most loathed in all Grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PM me in game if we have taken any of these guys in. I don't want to have to go back through everyones history.

DeletedUser

Rooster,

You are now my favorite Forumhead as well as Lozza's. She said she liked my comments almost as much but she was mistaken. You just made my day.

As for the Forgotten, Jennesis, no need for retroactive.
We just want to make sure Forgotten from this point have no safe havens left to them to implement "the master plan". Sheesh, even saying it makes me feel like I am in a creepy B movie. We'll give most of them a chance to bail (Finglas, Basilisk and a few others are just gonna get hunted down regardless) and then it's gonna be hunting season on everyone who's wearing a "We support the basilisk" tshirt.

DeletedUser

=)

I'm not part of EVO's ruling council or part of the diplomacy squad.... for some strange reason, they don't really like me talking to people.... weird, I know.

All I can tell you is that Forgotten cities are RED and that means I'm free to take anyone of them I want... problem is, I don't really want any of them.

The three most important points in real estate are Location, Location and Location.

And maybe a secret room underneath the cellar stairs where I can hide my victims.

DeletedUser

=)

I'm not part of EVO's ruling council or part of the diplomacy squad.... for some strange reason, they don't really like me talking to people.... weird, I know.

All I can tell you is that Forgotten cities are RED and that means I'm free to take anyone of them I want... problem is, I don't really want any of them.

The three most important points in real estate are Location, Location and Location.

And maybe a secret room underneath the cellar stairs where I can hide my victims.

you hide victims i thought you put them in front door as a warning haaaaa

DeletedUser

I make no secret of my soft spot for baslisk, maybe it's his age and some sort of motherly instinct. Remember he is only 14. However, he did betray me.. TF would have had a NAP for life, they were ex-Athenians and I wouldn't of chosen to go up against ex-alliance members.. but baslisk chose to set up a coalition instead (note 'a' rather than 'the', I know this isn't the only one). I've forgiven him for that though, but there are alway consquences to your actions and in this case it's a permanent red spot above their cities.. there will certainly never be a merge!

I don't really recruit in Evo.. only recruited one in the last month, I think I scare most of em off lol I can't really speak for the leaders in Evo. But I doubt they'll be taking in any TF players :)

I'd like to see you wearing that t-shirt though lol

DeletedUser

Pretty sure there will be no merge. We learned from our mistakes with Evo... athough we picked up a few gems it cost us a lot defending the rud that came with them.

DeletedUser

you hide victims i thought you put them in front door as a warning haaaaa

Sigh.... my porch isn't that big, it was getting so crowded out there, I couldn't sit on my rocking chair without bumping into a body.

so I usually just staple their severed ears to the wall next to the doorbell, around a sign that reads "Do you hear that?"

DeletedUser

How about a "I love Princess Lozza" t-shirt. You know I hate the theory of evolution, not the alliance. And Basilisk is a child that needs some understanding and caring from us. But the alliance can still be done away with by those who wish, besides they have prophesied their future, "The Forgotten".

DeletedUser

Do you want one? I'm gonna get a batch made up ;)

No, I meant it more metaphorically and non-physically. As in, we are at war with your alliance but that does not mean we must hate on one another. I do not battle against flesh and blood but principalities, which means I do not battle against man (woman) who is made in God's image but the fallen angels and their influence, the ones who rebelled. :)

DeletedUser

I very rarely hate people.. especially in an online game :) and just cos people are on the other side doesn't mean i can't like them.. I like plenty of people on here who are on the other side to me lol

DeletedUser

::Yawns, Stretches like a Cat:: Its been 24 hours since I've been in Grepolis Forums and In game. Utterly defeating RonaldB until sudden vacation Mode on his end, (Which Truly is a Defeat, Worse than taking his 2nd city in 72 hours) this Lion is awake again from his Slumber. No Worries... What Evil EVO shall we take over now? They all seem to be on vacation within a 20 hour radius of all of my cities. Bah! I'll find one Juicy BIGGER target than Ronaldb. I enjoy the challenge. (At least He fought truly tooth and nails. Much props to you sir, Seriously. Until you hit that V Mode button anyways.) (SH)

Last edited by a moderator: