Making an Alliance

DeletedUser

I'm making an alliance in O45. You have to be active enough to not get kicked, must have a real bad attitude towards everyone in the world, except towards your friends, must hate flags that are brown and red, and must be able to have everyone and every alliance hate you for the simple fact that your epic.

Government will be ran as a dictatorship and a democracy together. So if interested pm and pm ingame. Ingame name is Bizarre and I'm an experienced player so you won't worry about not being able to learn the game. You just must be able to use the things you learn in your actions and these are all the things I ask thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bizarre is the worst player on grepo, I would reccomend no one joins his alliance. He prefers to attack with biremes and swords. He will settle for archer nukes though in some cities to switch it up. He also likes to build peg nukes to send in to break up sieges. I have also seen him use harpy nukes for defense against slinger nukes since that is what they are for ;)

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen as you can see haters are going to hate. This is why you are epic no matter your play style is. Wait until I get back on Pella Bend be prepared to face my sword nuke :p

DeletedUser31852

hehe... were are you now? In predators, not your alliance as far as i Know

DeletedUser

Keep to the topic of the thread, please. Spamming is not big, clever or engaging to read and more to the point, not the topic of this thread.

If you want to spam a captive audience on the Internet, I suggest you try Omegle.

DeletedUser31852

... Is it not on topic to ask what happened to what he was saiyng in first post? I dont think what I did was spamming was it?

DeletedUser31852

Oh, sorry for that... as I was last one before, I thought it was aimed at me...