Proposal making reports available to your allaince

DeletedUser36697

Research: Looked through a ton of entries until I figured, if it was mentioned, it was long ago and its time to bring it up again

-proposal: reports be modified to contain a check box making that report available to all members of your Alliance. Reports would be attached to the city(including GHOSTS) via the player or players instigating the report.

-All reports: attack, defensive, spy... and so-on would be affected perhaps increase the amount of reports each city to 10.

-Benefits: Reduce "Forum Bog"/ Slowdown, those numerous entries that fill the forum, from either attacking or defending situations. Reduce the Administrative time spent, entering the Reports (click,copy..transfer, open, paste entry and repeat if required), policing and clearing old entries could allow much more time playing. More effective use of Playing time

-Abuses: none foreseen whats efficient for the Attackers is also effective to the Defenders. Suggest that this be limited to Alliance members only,
pacted Alliances would be excluded.

DeletedUser

several python scripts can be installed on your browser that already do this, so I don't see this going anywhere.

DeletedUser36697

several python scripts can be installed on your browser that already do this, so I don't see this going anywhere.
like most scripts do they work and will they install/// using grep[o intel is time consuming and losing grease monkey has affected existing scripts

DeletedUser

I think the skypebot may still function. I still have greasemonkey, what happened to yours? Well I still have it but it no longer functions, I just tested it, so assume inno disabled it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36697

grease monkey was left behind in the last Firefox updates. Tampermonkey works to some extent but the majority of approved scripts dont load.
So if there is an approved script that will work then where is it, not on the WIKI, that I was able to see?

DeletedUser

I've ignored the updates which probably explains why mine i still there.