Man City.

DeletedUser

So the long wait for the blue side of Manchester is over and city are champs, I ain't happy about it but I have to admit to better team over the season won the league. I am annoyed over all the stuff I have been reading in the papers today about a power shift and how city will now dominate English and Europe football for years to come.

Really? They spent big money and bought many great players, they have the best team they have ever had or probably a better team than most of their fans have ever dreamed of. Utd on the other hand probably have one of the weakest squads they have ever had under Ferguson and I doubt anybody who has watched english football over the last 20 years could disagree with me when I say it showed. As they probably had one of their worst seasons over the last 20 years, beaten by Wigan, beating Everton 4-2 to end up drawing and who could forget the 6-1 smashing at home to city.

Still city only narrowly beat them on goal difference and of course their is the little matter of the now famous Alex reaction. He has never lost a game or a league without reacting, do city honest believe he wont be making his team bigger and better over the summer? Just today not even 24 hours after the season ended it was announced Scholes has signed a new 1 year deal. So while the blues are having their well deserved party Sir Alex is busy at work planning their down fall. I for one think next season will not be as close and certainly not as blue.