Map for Gamma server?

DeletedUser

Not bieng an (Insert your insult here) but future wise when were haveing wars and such, wouldnt a World map showing the Divisions of Different Alliances be helpful? Just like tribalwars maps, they would show the growth and auto-updates. I understand that someone would have to create it but it would help when your looking on a map for exspansion and growth?

This Isn't an Idea, or question, its more of an opinion. I just wanted to see how many people on this server agree or disagree.

Thankyou,

Darth-V-:D

DeletedUser

Yeah i would love to have this too, I want it very badly cause the normal maps just arn't good enough

DeletedUser

Yea, Maybe fluffy could come up with something, but it would take some time.

DeletedUser

Yes this would be fabulous! Sadly we have none atm.

But we will, but I sure don't have the time to make it.

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... I can make maps manually. I may make one in an hour or two, remind me.

DeletedUser

*Reminds Osl* It's a good idea for later in the game, I've noticed that a lot of players are very visual thinkers so something like this would go down well.

DeletedUser

yea i would love this. the current map tools arn't good enough, however someone will need the spare time to do this.

DeletedUser

I'd love to see this. I currently don't belong to any alliance but I'd love to find one this way (one that would have me lol).

DeletedUser

I'd love to see this. I currently don't belong to any alliance but I'd love to find one this way (one that would have me lol).

Careful there now matey. There be sharks in these here waters. Your post contains a double meaning, one that the carnivores may take a liking to. If you know what I mean. - GyroHero's bad example of how to talk like a pirate!

DeletedUser

I did a quick one, I'll make one with GrepoHugs later on.

deaalg.png

DeletedUser

It's all good. We're happy in our little corner on the rim. The core alliances can have their fame on the maps. :D

DeletedUser

Great map Osl.. I couldnt have done it better myself, if i was scripter, I might would atempt makeing an Auto-Updates maps, but I'm obviously not.

DeletedUser

Just for next time could you replace either green or yellow with red(or another colour) please? (I'm slightly colourblind so they look quite similar to me). Good work. Does this map tool allow you to pick which ocean you zoom on?
thanks

DeletedUser

Maybe I missed it but, where's the link to the Grepolis map maker?