Map - Molon Labe vs. Phenomen

DeletedUser

Molon Labe
Phenomen

mapbeta.png

DeletedUser

I like the first one IMO. More colourful and good for giving an overview. Though I guess the over gives more detail but from this distance it's hard to look at

DeletedUser

I like the first one IMO. More colourful and good for giving an overview. Though I guess the over gives more detail but from this distance it's hard to look at

woot eGod likes mine more :p

DeletedUser

I can see my cities from here :p

But yeah Skully's gives a better and quick overview.

DeletedUser345

Its a bit pathetic that WM802 rates this thread 1 star because it is better than his seriously dude that is pathetic.

DeletedUser

Does it really matter who's map is better?

P.S. I like skully's better

DeletedUser

lol i made this map for fun. just cause i like ML. so i don't really care if people like it better or not :D
I actually got rep for this map lol.

DeletedUser8362

mango is confused... how does "kelkenn speaks!" even relate to anything? and JT your responce is even more confusing... :heh: mango needs simple english to understand words.

Or is this what you guys mean: Jt = kelkenn?

Lugosi

Strategos
mango is confused... how does "kelkenn speaks!" even relate to anything? and JT your responce is even more confusing... :heh: mango needs simple english to understand words.

Or is this what you guys mean: Jt = kelkenn?

if you want mango; whatever floats your boat ;)

DeletedUser5994

I only speak american engilsh,hiberno english,malaysian english,Philippine english,australian english,jamaican english,indian english and English :)