Map - Molon Labe vs. Phenomen

Lugosi

Strategos
so your the one who entered vacation mode after 4 attacks :heh: C'om on?? 4 attacks and a few spies and you leave??? :pro: which means FIGHTT :Angry:

what are you on mango? I'm sure Niv himself knows his alliance sent 70 attacks at 2 of my cities as soon as they declared war. They'd conquered one before I'd gone on vm; get your facts right :p you speak less sense than a mango itself ;)

DeletedUser

what are you on mango? I'm sure Niv himself knows his alliance sent 70 attacks at 2 of my cities as soon as they declared war. They'd conquered one before I'd gone on vm; get your facts right :p you speak less sense than a mango itself ;)

He was talking about the account kelkenn. If you had any sense and read that he was replying to your post then you would see you say you are kelkenn in that post. mango had started attacking kelkenn and then he goes into VM. Typical.

Lugosi

Strategos
He was talking about the account kelkenn. If you had any sense and read that he was replying to your post then you would see you say you are kelkenn in that post. mango had started attacking kelkenn and then he goes into VM. Typical.

alright eric; I made a mistake but technically some people think I'm kelkenn hense why my brain decided to respond.