Map - Molon Labe vs. Phenomen

DeletedUser

Duely noted new identity...I hope you have more luck than you did last time.

DeletedUser8362

sigh... this gives me a reason to finally attacks someone :) JT... where do you live again?

DeletedUser

..fail

Jtin isnt Kelkenn. True I no longer play but thought I'd set it right. Though his username does have 7 letters.

Lugosi

Strategos
He is mrurson here i gave him the account.

nahh, I was him last week; moved on now to the gracious kelkenn account now although that is becoming boring, I'll be Marcantony next ;) and other news god61 got conquered by the ionian revolt :eek:

DeletedUser

If this thread was interesting but this far off topic a certain someone would have locked the thread and handed out warnings/infractions by now.

This thread is both off topic and not slightly interesting.. Mods??

DeletedUser8362

nahh, I was him last week; moved on now to the gracious kelkenn account now although that is becoming boring, I'll be Marcantony next ;) and other news god61 got conquered by the ionian revolt :eek:

so your the one who entered vacation mode after 4 attacks :heh: C'om on?? 4 attacks and a few spies and you leave??? :pro: which means FIGHTT :Angry:

DeletedUser13405

Thats called getting called out on the board JTin46. Called a chicken is really what it is.

+1 mango97

DeletedUser

Parasite and leech! To take over larger accounts and dishonour their achievements by hiding! Get the tar and feathers!