Marathon ocean 45 fishing tournament now open

• Thread starter DeletedUser22423
  • Start date

DeletedUser22423

We never cleared for you, we never defended for you and we were the hapless dopes who rammed into each others support. Rewrite history as much as you would like T but the fact is that everyone knows that you wouldn't keep the pact if there was nothing in it for you. If I were a developing alliance or player in marathon, I certainly wouldn't want you as a pact partner or leader after seeing this for two reasons, you don't respect your pact partners and you are a poor leader who's faults are now aired for everyone to see.

DeletedUser

We never cleared for you, we never defended for you and we were the hapless dopes who rammed into each others support. Rewrite history as much as you would like T but the fact is that everyone knows that you wouldn't keep the pact if there was nothing in it for you. If I were a developing alliance or player in marathon, I certainly wouldn't want you as a pact partner or leader after seeing this for two reasons, you don't respect your pact partners and you are a poor leader who's faults are now aired for everyone to see.

Ah, so you believe posting a days worth of forum illustrates your point? How insightful. One question though...with all this clearing you guys did...where are these BPs you earned? From the looks of it...you didn't attack much more than a couple flies. The numbers don't lie...we grew - you didn't. We fought - you didn't. We conquered - you didn't. While you're sitting here telling stories, tell us how you won the Super Bowl and NBA Championships in the same year....

Lets not talk about leadership skills either...I sure wasn't the one who quit on my team and left them for dead in order to engage in a useless attempt at "retribution." Which leadership course taught you to leave you men behind? Which leadership chapter talks about flaunting your failures as though they were victories? Are you seriously still justifying your actions? All everyone gets to see now is that Rough Side of Town turned out to be Beverly Hills...

As for my pact reputation...well, I don't' hear anyone else complaining. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but...you just broke a pact agreement with us in a distasteful manner.....that's like a pig asking, "who farted?"

DeletedUser

It's not worth the breath. Flaming back and forth is not going to change anyone's opinions. It leads to people just further re-enforcing their own perspective. I find it strange that if they considered you and the alliance worthless they would make you a leader in their alliance; but it doesn't matter. They are entitled to their views and opinions on things. I don't have to tell you CnoteG that I was not happy with all the peace deals - we created one alliance; and then were expected to follow suit with the other 5 major alliances we had no hand in?

My vote the entire time was to drop the alliance and fight. I'd rather fight my way to the rim then sim my way to the end. Yet, I stayed loyal to the group. Nothing was funner then having 800 horsemen to farm with an no decent cities to farm. Yes, I gave up.

3rd shock was an operation to practice getting all the new recruits on the same page. Ironically, Death Fiber started recruiting many of the members we had operations on after we posted them. They recruited members that had declared war on me personally and never followed through. (Easy way to end my attacks on them I suppose.) Nothing quite like talking a big game, and then running to another alliance when someone decides to react.

I'd forward some of the PM's I have from other Death Fiber members; people who have been with the alliance for a long time; but, I have respect to their privacy. Also have PM's from other alliances as well. Since I am not going to forward them; or post them; it's not fair to talk about their contents. I could easily make such claims up out of thin air unless I am willing to show the proof; and I am not. The bottom line: There is more to every story then what meets the eye. Perceptions are always twisted to suite the side of the person telling. Some perhaps more honest or closer to reality then others. In due time all things will become apparent though.

It is what it is; it isn't what it isn't. It's all over now. Glad to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22423

Leader of the ABP rankings despite starting server a week late up until the point that you pacted everyone in the ocean. Still in top 50 despite spending one week on vm and then next week setting up my new alliance. And finally soon to be number one in DBP since you have been duped into believing I was cleared and sent a bunch of CS my way.

Check that new alliance seem rippers. I get the feeling they don't like you :p

Too late to retract those CS now brah

DeletedUser

http://www.grepointel.com/grey_finder.php?server=en37 - Wow... crazy grey count for this point in the game; especially considering that all the 175-300 pointers that left early have already all disappeared a while ago.

Closest other one with even similar existence time is olympia which just had all its early join-and-drop's turn grey.

Crazy random fact/Subject changer.

DeletedUser

Leader of the ABP rankings despite starting server a week late up until the point that you pacted everyone in the ocean. Still in top 50 despite spending one week on vm and then next week setting up my new alliance. And finally soon to be number one in DBP since you have been duped into believing I was cleared and sent a bunch of CS my way.

Check that new alliance seem rippers. I get the feeling they don't like you :p

Too late to retract those CS now brah
dont worry too much they used 900 ls on clearing me :) been saving biremes for a special occasion. and I was'nt even tring

DeletedUser22423

Guess their leader should have double thought before PM'ing me and insulting my kids. That's right George Scott, I had left you out of this until you had to open your mouth and tried to bring my 3 and 10 year old kids into this. Might as well reset pro. Good leadership choice, call back your enemy when he is about to quit. Funny thing is people like you always go to that when you can't handle the game as it is. It's not my fault you were never more than Tbrews patsy. I could report you and get you banned, but like so many other players in other worlds that have made the same mistake, I will wipe the floor with you. Say goodnight to your CS.

DeletedUser

Yeah I noticed it wasn't tagged. Either way its contents is pretty much qualifies as PnP in my book heh. Politics, Propaganda, and Drama.

DeletedUser

jumping back a bit, mattr, the trolling about the DF and DF2 pretty much made my day hahaha.

keep them coming man!

DeletedUser22423

Hmmm, for someone that has no skill and can't cut it in 45 I sure did sink a lot of DF cs' all on my own last night. Can't wait until I finish sinking this next one for my next post. What happened T? I thought you said I was no good and you were letting me survive under your wing? I thought you could take any city you want and RSOT's help never had anything to do with it. Ah well, I guess actions really do speak louder than words.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, for someone that has no skill and can't cut it in 45 I sure did sink a lot of DF cs' all on my own last night. Can't wait until I finish sinking this next one for my next post. What happened T? I thought you said I was no good and you were letting me survive under your wing? I thought you could take any city you want and RSOT's help never had anything to do with it. Ah well, I guess actions really do speak louder than words.

It's easy to load your cities with defense...are you really bragging about getting a lot of support to hide behind? And that proves, what? That's what your kind does...hide behind shelter during light rainfall. And nothing points to you being good...unless we're talking about hide and seek...now in that game, I'm sure you're a champ 3-years running.

Keep the posts up...keep trying to improve your image...all I see is MC Hammer trying to sell tickets in 2012....show us more on how great your are...

DeletedUser22423

Did you really think this was so great when you said it in your email that you would repeat it here too. As if others can't look at grepostats for themselves. You really do think everyone else is an idiot, don't you? Well, I guess I can cut and paste my response to you here too;

CNoteG today at 14:43
hehehe, I have all the resources and troops that I need to stay alive as well as getting another city during all of this. Tell me, how many cities have you taken today, oh, none. Just keep flexing that credit card and repeating to yourself how your gonna get me :D
Tbrew today at 14:39
You downed 5 CS ships? Wow...but, there's no strategy in boarding up your house and waiting for the zombies....yeah, nothing to brag about. But if that is your highlight, cool. Even simple people need pleasure. When a millionaire loses a dollar...he doesn't care....when a homeless man finds a quarter...well...now that's a good day.
CNoteG today at 14:33
hahaha, If you truly believe I have received any help from anyone then you are a true dope. It doesn't take a genius to look at my DBP and see that I have not been splitting the DBP with anyone. Unless when you refer to me as hiding behind someone you are referring to your players that are not going to attack me and let me hide my troops in their cities. I thought you were the man with great battle plans yet you failed to bring me down. No, sir, it is you and your "make a daisy chain across the server" personality that is hiding behind others. No one to help me or give me resources like you and I still sank 5, count em, 5 of your CS. Have fun stuffing your face with my dirt pal.

DeletedUser22423

and more from the great personality stylings of Tbrew, who would also like your vote as Prom King;

CNoteG today at 15:24
My god how delusional you really are. You know others tried telling me they tried befriending you in the past and giving you good advice and you were simply beyond the scope of reality. You can rewrite history how you like it but the facts are what they are and at the end of the day, between you and me, you don't have anything to stand on beyond the others that pump you full of resources and nice words to make you feel better. You couldn't even take my cities when I confronted you about it at the start of the server. You pacted with me instead, with no plans other than to wait for us to fail and merge our members, while I pacted with you so that I could find the best players this server has to offer, move them over to a faster server, and then trash your reputation in this world. You were the one that allowed me to stay when at the beginning I had few members and you had all the help you needed, but even then you were too fearful to take my city like you told others you would. You were dumb to let me stay when you had your chance and you were even dumber to make me a leader.
Now if I wanted to, since I am actually capable of making friends where you are not, I could stack my cities with plenty of other players bir. I could easily have 1000s going in each city that you would never know where they came from. Your ships and troops would never get through providing me the opportunity to grow as large an army as I wish to take out your cities. I have seen the defense you guys send and after knowing that you already shot off your offense and can not take a city or break a conquest and don't have much defense in any of your cities, I know I could take some from you.
You lack the ability to properly plan, you continuously underestimate your opponent, and you have a personality that drives people away. The most disgusting thing about you is the way you view other people. That whole thing where you say that 99% of people are garbage shows in your attitude from the beginning and people just don't like you for it. No not 99% of the people are garbage, you are just an arrogant fool.
Tbrew today at 15:02
Lets not talk about city counts...we've had the same amount of time in this world, yet I stand where I stand...and you, well...you stand where I've been long ago. You can try and make excuses about why you were so ineffective in this world, but the bottom line is that the numbers and end results don't lie.

That's just it....you just want to stay alive...just trying to make it. You're like the other 99% of people on here. Underachievers...simple things make you happy. We need people like you; the low-expectation-type-of-person is what makes people like me cruise. You can't see that your "victories" are only being achieved in your mind.

Anyhow, enjoy the DBP...lord knows your a great punching bag.

DeletedUser

I officially name this a flame thread. :D ;)

This is strangely entertaining in so many ways... I think I am mental. Should I start making a pool as to how many days this will go back and forth?

Two pools; low stakes and high: $1 on a half day (low stakes); $5 on an hour (high stakes). ... Not sure how I'd figure the pay out odds though.... *calls Lords of London*

I'm betting two more days; ending in the earlier 12 hour period (all GMT.)

Disclaimer: No real gambling offers are made >.>

DeletedUser

I played Omega for a while until RL forced me to leave. Never registered or posted on the external forums, just liked to peruse them once in a while to get a feel for the politics of Omega (admittedly, a bit trollish on my part lol)

CNoteG played there as well, until he was rimmed by a little alliance known as GREAT WARRIORS (well before they reached the #1 spot), at which point he quit on the alliance he led and started a thread that spanned about 9-10 pages. At some points it was almost as if he was conversing with himself, post after post after post, and many of his posts read like novels as they do here. Quite amusing and disturbing at the same time, seeing as it's just a game and all.

I don't know what other worlds he's played in or if he's started similar threads, but I would put my money on this lasting for quite some time yet

DeletedUser

I think we all have been rimmed before dude . Its what you learn from ur rim job that makes you a better player for the next world

DeletedUser22423

Not rimmed just lost one city. I reset and played that world as TheProfoundConquerer and continued to lead my alliance Kingdom of Glory, I successfully led KOG until I merged them with Great Union so that I would have more time to devote to another server. The Great Union made me a leader and pacted with the GREAT WARRIORS and eventually a merge was orchestrated. I could have gotten into GW and done the same thing, but this is just a game. GREAT WARRIORS treated their pact partners well as well as they were fighting real fights, I saw nothing for the world to gain by sabotaging them. I let bygones be bygones. Currently I am on VM there but have not returned as I was in a position where I would need to attack my wife and her aliance. That is my history in Omega.

And yes, I enjoy making these post and people plus rep me as well as they gave that thread 4 stars until I posted to point it out. So whats your point?

And I'll beat you all to it, yes I am afraid to fight my wife :p

DeletedUser

Responding to Leneous' guess about how long this thread will last. I've seen your handiwork before