Marathon Peace Thread

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. Since everyone is "spreadin' the hate" in this forum I decided to make a thread for us to "spread the love". Let me start.

O' Dragons of Ares we like you so much. We like the cities that we are conquering from you. We respect you so much and the buildings you make in your cities they are very much appreciated. We like the reason that you don't use your research points in stupid researches. We also like the members you send to spy on us. O' Dragons of Ares please continue what you are doing since it will serve the greater good of Rouge Bullz ehhh I mean O56.

Inspired by a friend of mine fhibner.

DeletedUser

Children of Ares

You were the best alliance that I had ever know. It was like you were able to read my mind. I mean, what other alliance would sit by and grow cities for us to take. For you to do that for us is really kind of you. It would have been nicer if you could have provided us with some more BP, but I felt that it was too much to ask of your alliance.

I am sorry to see your alliance disappear, we will greatly miss you.

Love, the members of Eclipse and Destiny

DeletedUser26213

Dear Eclipse and Destiny,
Thank you both for being so kind to me. I felt like everyone there was so honest to me, and love was the only thing that was spread there. Everyone always agreed with each other. And I want to give a special shout-out to Ajax X and Kastor.X for their kindness and support for me. I will truly NEVER forget you all.

Love,
aviop

DeletedUser

Hey Aviop you know they're no longer with us right? They had so much love to spread the leaders felt it was kinder to let them go spread it with anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now now... lets keep this thread peaceful and lively:). Here, have the wink emote: ;) there are also other emotes that have popped up, so make use of them too :cool: