Marathon Premade - Final Breath

DeletedUser

Hey everyone due to the lack of activity I have decided to create my own alliance despite being just hours from launch time.

I have been playing since the start of Iota, so about a year and a half.

Leader Experience - I have lead several alliances in the past the largest being my former alliance in Iota "Eagle eye" which reached 2 million points before disbanding. I usually prefer to work with another Co-Founder who I can trust and I know they can take care of the alliance if I am ever away for what ever reason.

I am looking for about 30 or less strong and active players. I don't care if you are new to the game, as I am sure me and others in the alliance can help you, we were all new once anyways. The direction is currently undecided but I will have that up very soon.

I will accept practically everybody, but beware because after a week or so I will be kicking people who are unworthy. If you would like to join Pm ingame or on here or just post below.

*NOTE* I will be using another account not this one. It is called CrimsonBlade--.

Thanks everyone and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield :)

DeletedUser

Like the looks of it which ocean will it be in? Also it quotes"I will accept practically everybody, but beware because after a week or so I will be kicking people who are unworthy. If you would like to join Pm ingame or on here or just post below." So are you kind of setting up an MRA?

DeletedUser

Like the looks of it which ocean will it be in? Also it quotes"I will accept practically everybody, but beware because after a week or so I will be kicking people who are unworthy. If you would like to join Pm ingame or on here or just post below." So are you kind of setting up an MRA?

Did you read only half of it? I said I only wanted 30 people, and the alliance limit is 90. And I said direction was undecided, but I believe we will go 45.

DeletedUser

Oops sorry and also o45 is a good ocean if you don't want a major heated battle.

DeletedUser

Its fine, I decided to go to Ancient Greek Warfare anyways, I made my thread too late and had a disadvantage.