Newspaper Marathon Revival Issue #1

DeletedUser

sigh... I guess its up to me(Kanga)

24lol1i.jpg

there. :p

DeletedUser

I want to continue it, however I have been very busy in Dreadfleet so if somebody that has more time wants to continue it thats fine with me but if not, it will take me a little while longer to get one out

DeletedUser

Im sorry are you leader of an alliance? or have attempted to make a newspaper? I don't think so, it takes a lot of time and ive been very busy lately.

As ive stated before- It will be out eventually, however if somebody wants to start one up go right ahead, if not your just going to have to wait awhile.

DeletedUser

I was being sarcastic. I wasn't trying to be mean. I don't mind waiting for the paper as long as it is good.

DeletedUser

then all is good :D

I am 100% sure it will be up by Saturday, I am sending the Interview Questions out now.

Thanks everybody for your patience

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, I will not be continuing the newspaper after much thought, I have got to much on my plate right now and making the newspaper has become more of a hassle than fun.

I hope somebody else will carry it on, maybe if time clears up I will re-do it but for now I barely have the time in game.

Once again sorry everyone.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I know somebody that is continuing it :) they should have an issue out soon so not all hope is lost

DeletedUser

yeah, I know mattr, his is going to be better than yours ;) (cough cough)

DeletedUser

ha! nobody beats my one issue newspaper :) No but seriously he is in my alliance, he sent out interviews I guess just formatting.

I rather be reading the newspaper than making it, not fun at all lol