Marathon Runner, First Issue

DeletedUser

all props go to monkeyman2... give him +rep, not me.

MARATHON RUNNER

newspaper_boy-300x240.jpg

Pre-BP alliance rank:

Will the the alliance make it?
1. SPLATT: MRA
2. The Southerners Reborn: NO
3. The Nefarious: Maybe
4. Black Empire: MRA
5. Ancient Greek Warfare: Yes
6. The Roman Republic: NO
7. Ultimate Dark Titans: NO
8. Raise Your Weapon: Yes
9. The Swedish Empire: Maybe
10. The Odyssey: Maybe
11. Pin Drop Violence: Maybe
12. -Enigma-: Yes

Note from MONKEYMAN2

BP Kraze!!!

As you can see everyone is rushing about for the first to be un-protected from BP and strike them. People are thinking to be in a defensive stance and be in a offensive stance. They are wondering which alliance will have the best outcome. Their moments are running out. They panic every last second they have left-then finally, a horn goes off in their mind-sending their troops to and fro. Earning BP with every minute that past and then they get attacked when you don't have defensive units to protect your village, while for others they are waiting for something to happen whe they have a bucket load of swords or archers waiting but nothing happens. So they go back building their cities and send their all defensive units on a trip to help an alliance member, then they get caught off guard. That's why everyone should make defensive units and attack units and always keep some units in their city always. Always, the beginning counts.
Make Good Choices,
MONKEYMAN2

Reports "donated" by other alliances:

The Southerners Reborn:

Private info

Raise your Weapon:

battlereports.png

Rouge Bullz:

rbz.png

Main Topic:

TSR is going to war with -Enigma-
After spies being found in both alliances or though to be spies, TSR(ally: The Neferious) have declared war on -Enigma-. So in return -Enigma-(allies RYW and J.S.O.) has declared war on TSR. Pretty sure that the allies are going to get involed in this war.

Interview with slobo c. of -Enigma-:

-Where do you see you're alliance in a month?
If everything goes as my plan in top alliances in 055 and n World too!
Good At BP Ranking too.........

-What do you think of -Enigma-?
As from start I tried to recruit experienced players and I did!
We have good com. between members and so.!
I picked up good leaders so expect success!

-What are some long-term goals for your alliance?
World And Ocean Domination and Rock in ABP rankings!

-What are some short-term goals?
Find more exp and active players to work with and kick TSR out of 055! :)

Interview with jdc400 of The Southerners Reborn:

Private Info

-What do you think of TSR?
Private Info

Private Info

Private Info

Sub-topics:

Rouge Bullz, The future of o56.

Rouge Bullz was highly orangized before the world started, they had gotten everything prepared and ready to fly. Rouge Bullz is almost entirerly made out of elite players form all over grepolis-but under different server names. They have perfectly timed their landing for their ocean they planned to dominate-o56. Beware o56!

Interview with Rouge Trooper of Rouge Bullz:

I see my alliance in the top 10 of ABP,DBP,BP,Ranks.

-Do you have any enemies yet?
Rouge Bullz doesn't have any enemies yet. We are just growing now and not looking for a war in this early stage of the game. We will have enemies in the future of course.

The long term goal of my alliance is the complete control of all the core oceans.

The shot term goal of my alliance consists of controlling O56.

-Any alliance that you might pact with in the future?
There are many interesting alliances in this world even if some say there isn't. All those alliances that MIGHT have a chance to get a pact with have already been contacted (it's just 2 alliances though). My alliance will have only 1-2 pacts not more so we are observing,planning. We will take actions once we arrive to a final conclusion.

Sorry
Hello all, Couldn't make issue one the best it could be because when I was writing it, it some how got delete so I couldn't add all the stuff I wanted to add, but issue two will be much better.
Monkeyman2

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND MAKE SURE TO READ MORE ISSUES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I don't exactly understand the "private info" thing, but other than that, good job.

DeletedUser

Well, I don't exactly understand the "private info" thing, but other than that, good job.

I think 'private info' means the player being interviewed had 'no comment due to ongoing hostilities' and promptly referred the monkeyman to his lawyer.

DeletedUser

Very good paper. If you add pictures you can go and apply to a newspaper for a job :D + rep to clause and monkey. (spreadin' the love) Also I don't see the reports do I need to install something??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sweet issue. There's not a lot to report on, but you still managed to flesh it out nicely.

DeletedUser

Very good paper. If you add pictures you can go and apply to a newspaper for a job :D + rep to clause and monkey. (spreadin' the love) Also I don't see the reports do I need to install something??

I'm getting them right now-then we are going to publish them since when the newspaper came out, I though that you're BP will not end for a bit more so we are going to edit into the newspaper.

DeletedUser

Hi. this is a member from TSR or The Southerners Reborn and why do you think we won't make it? we are currently rank 1 and have a high average compared to other alliances.

Thanks, Cabbage

DeletedUser

Hi. this is a member from TSR or The Southerners Reborn and why do you think we won't make it? we are currently rank 1 and have a high average compared to other alliances.

Thanks, Cabbage
Because when I compare the battle reports that alliances have given me they are mostly on you guys and the well it seems quite a bit of alliances hate TSR

DeletedUser

Thanks, Cabbage

Because you've been cleared and now are a farm. A large number of your players are wonderful farms.

DeletedUser

We have not been cleared and are still a powerful alliance. IMHO everyone declared war on TSR because we were considered a MRA. if you look at our average points you will see that either we are a very lucky MRA or an alliance full of Elite players, either way, we are rank 1.