Marathon Runner, First Issue

DeletedUser15100

Monkeyman2, I thought it was ok. I think that theres a lot that you can improve on and I am hoping to see a great Issue 2.

DeletedUser

We have not been cleared and are still a powerful alliance. IMHO everyone declared war on TSR because we were considered a MRA. if you look at our average points you will see that either we are a very lucky MRA or an alliance full of Elite players, either way, we are rank 1.

As co-founder, you've been cleared, exposed as a traitor/spy, and kicked from your alliance. Got only one thing to ask you:

what do you think of TSR and your chances now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19930

Like the first issue, makes me want to come back for more. Like the interview idea. It would be good if someone could put in pictures or graphics to help out. I Like the paperseller - keep that.
One disagreement. I do not think SPLATT is a MRA. They did not go out to recruit, players asked them. They also seem to good players going by there ranks and PACT agreements, I maybe wrong...................?
BTW I am not in SPLATT. Was, wish I had not left now. If you want to know why I left I will post tomorrow. :eek: TTFN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally got an invite from SPLATT in the first hour I was in Marathon and heard the same from my members. No message, just invite to an alliance who's not in my ocean. Maybe their policy changed after they got the first ~80 players... who knows? Recently they've fallen in rankings from #1 to #4 prolly due to that leadership change mentioned in the forums. From my very limited contact with them they seem like nice people.

DeletedUser

How often are these newspapers coming out? Please be weekly.

DeletedUser15100

This Newspaper had a great name to it aswell, damn.

DeletedUser

I would love to see the newspaper carry on, hope someone will start a new one

DeletedUser

I can start a new one but I need someone to do the graphics for me.... I'll upload the pics to the skype account of the said player and he will upload it to a site (since my pc blocks photbucket style websites) and give the link to me.

DeletedUser

I would love to help you, but I have no experience with any of that stuff so I would be no help.

DeletedUser

I can help upload graphics like I did with the first issue. But I'm not creative enough to make graphics.

DeletedUser

Like the first issue, makes me want to come back for more. Like the interview idea. It would be good if someone could put in pictures or graphics to help out. I Like the paperseller - keep that.
One disagreement. I do not think SPLATT is a MRA. They did not go out to recruit, players asked them. They also seem to good players going by there ranks and PACT agreements, I maybe wrong...................?
BTW I am not in SPLATT. Was, wish I had not left now. If you want to know why I left I will post tomorrow. :eek: TTFN

I'm interested Why'd you leave?