Newspaper Marathon Runner

DeletedUser

Going to make weekly newspaper called the Marathon Runner. It's going to be like any newspaper in the forum anywhere.
I'm going to post issue 1 either when B.P. ends or one week after the worlds start.

Keep your eyes open.
Monkeyman2:eek:

DeletedUser

Catchy title!

I would love to see a good newspaper. The ones I've seen in other worlds either died out rather quickly, or didn't touch on interesting topics.

I wish you luck!

DeletedUser

I look forward to reading this, as I will be joining this world and yes i am a noobie learning the ropes so hopefully there will be some informative articles!

DeletedUser18825

Good luck. Newspapers are hard to run, so you'll need it! xD

Nice title too.

DeletedUser

Best of luck...

Let me know if you need some help with some articles or something. I might be able to help once in a while.

DeletedUser

Going to make weekly newspaper called the Marathon Runner. It's going to be like any newspaper in the forum anywhere.
I'm going to post issue 1 either when B.P. ends or one week after the worlds start.

Keep your eyes open.
Monkeyman2:eek:

PM me if you need help

DeletedUser

Right now I've got AA helping a bit, but after the first issue, I'll see if I need help:)

DeletedUser

All the best! nice and fitting name for the paper of this world, too!

DeletedUser

It was very useful thanks,
IF ANYONE HAS A INTERESTING TOPIC, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON THE FORUM.

DeletedUser

Monkey before the BP ends do some interviews with some of the top alliances after BP finishes do some interviews with the best ABP rank alliances.

DeletedUser

Yeah that's what I'm planning to do but don't get your hopes up too high Rouge Bullz