Marathon Wars!

DeletedUser

Geez it's dead quiet in here!! Where are all the wars happening throughout Marathon?? Who is fighting them?? Please, do tell!!

DeletedUser25050

None perhaps? Rouge Bullz, Raise Your Weapon, Dreadfleet and ..TOPS.. have all merged rather than, well.....raise their weapons. Marathon seems to have a lot of guys wanting to climb the Alliance ladders by any means rather than risk getting attacked.

DeletedUser

and Styx is still dead last lol, I don't want to hear it- you obviously have your own problems if your alliance didn't make it past the 1st month :D

DeletedUser

Chelsea you obviously have no clue as to how and why those merges were made. And if you don't have a war to comment on, please don't spam this thread.

P.S. Personal vendettas do not count as wars

DeletedUser

The Black Death vs. Dread Weapons. Black Death has destroyed Dread Weapons, forced many to quit the game or repeatedly go into vacation mode and turned the remainder of DW into a bunch of turtles. (nothing but defensive)

DeletedUser19930

The Black Death vs. Dread Weapons. Black Death has destroyed Dread Weapons, forced many to quit the game or repeatedly go into vacation mode and turned the remainder of DW into a bunch of turtles. (nothing but defensive)
Please don't forget the other alliances that were/are hammering them from the other directions.
I think we all did well to reduce a once overwhelming enemy to rubble. I'm enjoying picking up the high point cities. And some stubbornly refuse to go quietly - so still enough fun and BPs if players want it.

Does anyone know why the ones left over in Raise Your Rats and Dread Weapons have not merged?

DeletedUser

They originally split because of differences they were having within DW, some of the higher ranking ones anyways, and those loyal and in close proximity to certain players followed suit. Not sure how many of those players still remain in game, there have been a few to leave already

DeletedUser

Their decision to fold up the tent (and the welcome they received to join the largest of their enemies) sort of made our plans need to be reworked. I wish they had gutted it out longer as comebacks occur and it was fun.