Marathon's Corim Wars

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So talk about every Corim war there is:
Currently Rouge Bullz is fighting Dragons of Ares for the control of O56

DeletedUser

You are right it's not a "war" it's a "take cities from DoA contest" (wink)

DeletedUser

Hagop....oh dear...DoA are a very organized alliance in which every player works individually! There leadership is very good and respected by there members so much that the members started leaving and even leaders are thinking to do so. There alliance is full of very aggressive members and thats why they have 10k ABP for 74 members!. Most of the cities in sight have 20+ walls with tower and about 80 biremes, so first thought would be turtle but no no...these are fighters trained to kill everything that gets in there way. So please respect this alliance, the clear dominant of Marathon.

DeletedUser

Hagop....oh dear...DoA are a very organized alliance in which every player works individually! There leadership is very good and respected by there members so much that the members started leaving and even leaders are thinking to do so. There alliance is full of very aggressive members and thats why they have 10k ABP for 74 members!. Most of the cities in sight have 20+ walls with tower and about 80 biremes, so first thought would be turtle but no no...these are fighters trained to kill everything that gets in there way. So please respect this alliance, the clear dominant of Marathon.

That statement is as about as clear as mud my friend. I think that there are more powerful alliances than a group of tortoises.

C

DeletedUser

That statement is as about as clear as mud my friend. I think that there are more powerful alliances than a group of tortoises.

C

What fhibner said means that "They are noobs"