Marathons first MRA-Death fiber/Death fibers -

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You know, I just honestly read all this. I usually don't read long posts. I am not here to read books others write on a game forum. I study social informatics, so I wanted to put in my two meaningless cents. :p

I wanted to make a correction here. Someone mistook this as I was claiming to have psychological credentials. This statement was merely meant to say because I've done some research in the field I enjoy looking into, debating, and analyzing things that are in regards to the social behaviors people exhibit when using technology. And as a result, I would put in my meaningless two cents. (Thus also why I said meaningless.)

I am no expert in the field and have only taken a couple classes regarding the subject. I was merely trying to say why I was responding to the post (I found it interesting); my intentions were not to claim I have credentials because I have no credentials.

If I was Dr. Robert Kling then perhaps I could claim such but I am not even close. (And even if I were I would not openly claim such on a game forum) My opinions are based on a couple books, a couple classes, and mainly watching and analyzing the way people act when using technology over the years. I apologize if anyone saw this otherwise.

To say I have any credentials would be like saying I know medicine because I took anatomy and physiology.

Again I sincerely apologize if anyone took this in any way other then to explain why I was responding to the message (out of interest.) I completely mistook the way some would read that statement. I was in error; I wanted to openly admit this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Upon reading the whole thread again, your posts are quite well thought out Leneous. Maybe we should edit the best of them into a new players guide on how to keep the game in perspective, treat other, and reduce stress. :)

DeletedUser18983

Ajax, i know you cant resist me; you have been doing a great job stalking me lately ;)

Aiolis please. You are the one following me to ever world I go on. So I have to block you lol Aiolis your alliance will soon be dead. Along with all the backstabbers in it. You members are not pleased with how disorganized it is. Why do you think Electra left to Death Fibers? And she was a founder :O :O :O

Ok Purple Hornet, or should I say Ajax...hmm, wonder why the name is different?
What that have to do with anything? Ajax is my original name from Theta genious. So please if you are going to make a comment use things that are true.

DeletedUser

oh Ajax, I know of your dark past here on the forums hehehe, speaking of which, what ever happened to your Ajax account on these forums? oh...oops, was I not supposed to mention that...

DeletedUser

This thread has gone so far off topic in so many directions.... What was this originally about?

Status
Not open for further replies.