Votes: 11 16.7%
  • No WW rewards for second completion

Votes: 38 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

We are back with March's Improvement poll!

Stop WW improvement while people are banned on an island
Get red of attack alarm
No WW rewards for second completion

•This poll will be a which one you want to pass.
•Three improvement ideas will be voted on each month, one will pass and two will not.
•Voters may only vote once.
•Voters should vote for which ideas they like the most.
•All results are final.
•In result of a tie, the three ideas will NOT be passed.

This poll will be open for two weeks (14 days). Goodluck to all ideas!

Sincerely,
Your Grepolis Team​

DeletedUser43011

I think the immediate things to rectify is to try cut out this blase cheating culture however to stop WW improvement completely for some bans such as profane messages would be harsh, probably best to keep that for more severe bans etc

DeletedUser41523

None of these are ideas that I particularly care about so I guess i'll go with the banned player one. However i'd love to see a poll choosing involving the end of overpowered events...

DeletedUser

I liked the 2nd idea the most. The alarm gives too much of an advantage and as the guy who made the idea said,
Its no longer about your skill level but whether or not your phone has internet capabilities.
which is making the game less enjoyable...

DeletedUser41523

The alarm makes you more of a victim than anything else. If I know you alarm, i'll just troll you at night.

DeletedUser43011

The alarm is easy to get around, as TSF clearly stated knowledge is power and people will troll an alarm user until either:

A) they switch it off
Or
B) they sleep through it due to tiredness

So for me the alarm is the least of the Dev's worries, instapoop, myth buffs, cheaters and endgame are far more important

DeletedUser21784

First of all: Please correct the spelling mistake in option 2. For players who are not native speakers of English it's hard to understand what "get red of the attack alarm" means...

So I voted "Get rid of the attack alarm" because it is the most annoying feature ever. I uninstalled mobile grepo because of this. A game is a game is a game, when the game starts to take control over your real life it isn't a game anymore.

DeletedUser31385

I can't edit options. Sorry, people where I live use red/rid the same (also hear warshing machine every now and then).

DeletedUser39118

First of all: Please correct the spelling mistake in option 2. For players who are not native speakers of English it's hard to understand what "get red of the attack alarm" means...

So I voted "Get rid of the attack alarm" because it is the most annoying feature ever. I uninstalled mobile grepo because of this. A game is a game is a game, when the game starts to take control over your real life it isn't a game anymore.

Turn off the alarm in the app settings in the 'push notifications' menu.

DeletedUser48257

No what they mean is for people defending , for example A player attacks city X , the defender of city X finds out through notification , this defeats the point of a surprise and defeats the purpose of the notification which pops up on the game "enlist your militia"

DeletedUser52153

Guys, getting rid of the alarm is a terrible idea. Think about this, you sit for 1 afternoon building 1 LS nuke. The postman arrives with a parcel, you asnwer the door. On the way back you make a cup of tea and make yourself a nice cheese and tomato sandwich. You're back 7 minutes later to send your LS out to attack and they aren't there because the guy who owns the city next door just attacked you and you never saw it coming. I played a game like this and there's no way people will invest time and money in a game when it can go up in smoke with no notice.
The other side is more players will go more defensive (attack me if you like, it's all defence) and the game will be less fun because, IMHO, the fun is killing stuff. If you don't want the alarm don't use it, but don't take it away from players who want it.

DeletedUser50931

Guys, getting rid of the alarm is a terrible idea. Think about this, you sit for 1 afternoon building 1 LS nuke. The postman arrives with a parcel, you asnwer the door. On the way back you make a cup of tea and make yourself a nice cheese and tomato sandwich. You're back 7 minutes later to send your LS out to attack and they aren't there because the guy who owns the city next door just attacked you and you never saw it coming. I played a game like this and there's no way people will invest time and money in a game when it can go up in smoke with no notice.
The other side is more players will go more defensive (attack me if you like, it's all defence) and the game will be less fun because, IMHO, the fun is killing stuff. If you don't want the alarm don't use it, but don't take it away from players who want it.

Hahah, Agreed, plus.. Can't take it away now.... The only point having it as an app is for the Alarm

DeletedUser31385

Stop WW improvement while people are banned on an island- re vote discussions
Get red of attack alarm- re vote discussions
No WW rewards for second completion- passed

Status
Not open for further replies.