Beginner March Revolutions Discussion

DeletedUser

thta would make dogan beginner, but he certainly is intermediate at least!

DeletedUser

It's just a suggestion :) I don't really know how the classing system works now. I've only been doing this for about 2 and a half months so that would put me as a beginner.

Skully the problem is who is going to be placed in the Advanced section. I mean looking at artwork and not at the time period the only people who deserve it are people like law, Ben, Snoppen, and maybe Equanimity. If those names are classified as advanced then yeah I can count myself intermediate and OO is definitely intermediate as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well...... It depends, I would count myself in advanced compared to other members in this forum. Even if I do say so myself.

DeletedUser4013

I know that the theme may be difficult to find material for, but remember - it is all about how YOU want to interpret it. I want you all to be as creative as possible. Also keep in mind that you have 4 weeks to complete this. That's more than enough time to get a good piece worked on :)

Edit: Just as a note, please rank yourself in terms of skill on the Forums. If you are unsure, let me know, and I can look at your work and compare it to the other artists here and give you an assessment if you would like. That said, I'm sure that the various artists in the community will be more than willing to assist in determining skill level

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

So far I've gotten some really good submissions for these competitions. I can't wait to see what all the rest of you have been making. As a reminder, the rules for the LP require that 3 of your stocks/renders also be submitted with your entry. Thanks :)

DeletedUser8362

i cant get an idea with this theme :supermad:, and none of the pictures i have found spark anything :( guess i have to sit this one out

DeletedUser345

Didnt get much wasnt my best sig quite poor andmy duff ones which i didnt enter for the previous competitions were better.

DeletedUser4013

Ok, when you think of Revolution what comes to mind? Russian Revolution, French, Cuban? Those the usual things than people think of. But what about scientific revolutions? Newton's discovery of gravity, Galileo and his work on planetary motions? Or even the Neolithic and Industrial Revolutions? Revolution is not military by nature, just complete and profound change that can either improve or set-back a civilization.

DeletedUser

Just sent in my work. Let's hope it makes the cut and receives good comments in the voting :) Was quite difficult but I think I managed to produce something somewhat good :)

DeletedUser

The deadline was 5 days ago so I think it should be sometime soon.