Passed Mark posts to delete altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Proposal:

It will be quite useful to mark posts, (NOT THREADS) in the Alliance forums so you can delete them altogether, this is only a minor suggestion but can be helpful

Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive' :
No - Didn't exactly have time too... But if I have copied another idea then sorry lol.

Reason:

You can Mark threads in the game to delete them but you cannot mark the posts in the threads. For example, my alliance has a claims thread and when people claim there & conquer the city, they don't always delete there post, so I the forum mod can mark a few posts and delete them together instead of doing it one by one. Or if there was an argument between 2 players in an important thread, then mark all there posts and delete them. Simple enough, right?

Details:

What I said above lol. But there should be a "Mark" button next to "Quote, edit & delete". It won't take up much space and when you press it, you mark the posts you want deleted. It can only be used by forum mods/Leaders/Founders.

Visual Aids:
Sorry I have none :(

Balance:
It wouldn't really unbalance anything in the game, it will just make moderating alliance forums easier :)

Abuse Prevention:
It can't really be abused as only founders/leaders/forum mods can only mark and delete posts in one thread.

Summary:

I've basically explained everything above lol so I do not know what to say for the summary. But I think it will be helpful to many of us even though it is a minor suggestion, nothing big but still it's an idea to improve the alliance forums.

Kind regards,
James

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

8526443_a7784c0b6d.jpg

DeletedUser17088

yes it sounds good, no need for the images here though guys

DeletedUser

Yes from me... you nearly never go wrong with trying to simplify things

DeletedUser

why is this in development . . . fisty are you sabotaging my forums ? this is more of an improvement . . . so thats where im moving it lol

i like it will help with clearing up the forums wen needed

DeletedUser

This idea is now up to vote. Please seethis thread to vote. Remember to read the rules!

DeletedUser

This idea did pass and is therefore being sent to the devs.

Please see poll located here.

Status
Not open for further replies.