Martyr Brigade Elite

DeletedUser

We are recruiting in O26 and the surrounding oceans. We want only active players, so if you just happen to be in an alliance that does not serve your needs with activity, we are the alliance for you.:)

DeletedUser

Good luck reqruiting on that almost dead server, tho :)

DeletedUser

active and in ocean 26! if those are strict guidelines, even with the advertising you will not be able get the players to become an mra.

DeletedUser

yeah , you may have a point. With the speed ppl quitting, you may eventualy be the last man standing on Mu in few months time :D

DeletedUser

Not if we are still around MU could be the 1st world to reach a point where one allaince completely dominates

DeletedUser16506

Loooooooooooooooooool
Yeah in a decade or 2 you will surely dominate this world..

DeletedUser13459

come on now guys there is no need to ruin the guys recruitment thread

DeletedUser6156

if he's not active let the thread die rather than posting irrelevant comments that are not on topic

DeletedUser18132

Dude, Why is there a separate general discussion when we already have one?

DeletedUser

Hey Sharky,

You need to build your two cities and start taking some other ones. Leave the men to do the men's jobs and grow up buddy. As for the rest, if you are in O26 or close by you can join if you want, just message me. Now, if you are not going to join my alliance, I would appreciate if you guys would get a life and stop trolling my recruiting thread. Thanks. :)