Massive MRAs...

DeletedUser44027

I open my grepolis, and notice that eubea is open. *celebration*
I start my city, and no further have I gotten then making a lvl 1 timber camp, about 2 minutes in, when I receive my first invite: new world. Well. I have about 250 points about now and they want me. No message, either. So I continue peacefully growing, and by the time I'm at 350 points, I get an invite from My Amnesia Gaming. Excuse me. They call themselves "professional", but they're lookin a lot like an MRA to me. I look at the top 12, and I'd say at least 8 of them are MRAs... It's a sad world we live in. :supermad:

DeletedUser13136

i am waiting for the end of protection time :(
Once it is done, i have a good meal and it will be fun to get one by one the M.R.A. alliances. I hope i am not inside of one of it. :p

DeletedUser29066

wow, it took a full 2 minutes for you to get your first invite? lol

I think I had one in less than 30 seconds and 2 in the first minute...but no more since

DeletedUser44027

New world now has 45 members.... Shame. The servers been up for what, 2 hours?

DeletedUser

OP HAHAHAHAHHA

fAHCzZxwa2PP9FlJ-Regin.png

DeletedUser44027

? Is this supposed to be impressive? I mean, not to be insulting but... I don't get it.

DeletedUser25234

New world now has 45 members.... Shame. The servers been up for what, 2 hours?

I think it's actually smarter to wait a fair few hours or so before joining a new game.. Puts you out towards the rim, and you get a few months less agro. Have always done that in the past... But after a long absence from the game, I joined this one very early, and am in the core with you Dez.

Seems to be picking up now already..

DeletedUser26926

we are going to dominate the core hopefully and then push out.

DeletedUser

we are going to dominate the core hopefully and then push out.

Thing is, then you have 4 enemies, one in each ocean if you try to push out. It could be a clever tactic, depending on how you play it.

DeletedUser44027

Dark Crusaders says based in the core, jdc... Do you mean all 4 core oceans?

DeletedUser33530

I open my grepolis, and notice that eubea is open. *celebration*
I start my city, and no further have I gotten then making a lvl 1 timber camp, about 2 minutes in, when I receive my first invite: new world. Well. I have about 250 points about now and they want me. No message, either. So I continue peacefully growing, and by the time I'm at 350 points, I get an invite from My Amnesia Gaming. Excuse me. They call themselves "professional", but they're lookin a lot like an MRA to me. I look at the top 12, and I'd say at least 8 of them are MRAs... It's a sad world we live in. :supermad:
Why are you complaining? You have so many MRA to kill now :)

DeletedUser44027

Yes, I rejoice and despair. Rejoice due to more victims, but... So many people putting quantity over quality. I pity them.