Massrotatingalliance recruiting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

COME AND JOIN THE BIGGEST MRA ALLIANCE SEEN SINCE ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ANYWHERE, DIRECTION DOES NOT MATTER, JUST MESSAGE ME, AND YOU GET AN INVITE!!!!!!

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO JOIN!!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW MANY POINTS YOU HAVE, I JUST WANT THE ALLIANCE LIMIT MAXED OUT!!!!! EVERYBODY GETS LEADERSHIP INVITES AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!! THIS IS THE ALLIANCE FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.grepolis.com/invite-3319545-en43?invitation_id=231643&invitation_mac=9c63b989&ref=player_invite_to_ally

DeletedUser

This is the alliance for noobs. The profile alone speaks millions.

DeletedUser

Caps lock...Check
Accepts all recruits...Check
Wants 300 members in total...Check

Yup, this is even more MRA than Spartans!

DeletedUser

look at the name!!!!!!!!! MASS ROTATING ALLIANCE MRA for short!! This is for all of those players that want to be in an alliance so big that there is no way to kill us all!

DeletedUser

How many players are there in the alliance now? Seems like its just you for now, so I bid you good luck in setting this up, pal

DeletedUser

I didn't start quickly enough. I might be able to coordinate a sorta merge with Spartans, though that is the most generic name for the world "sparta"

DeletedUser

just i rather suggest the MRA's should stop recruiting on the forums you just ain't good enough to do it and that's a fact lol ,your better off staying in the game that's where your MRA colors shine bright.

DeletedUser

I have 42 pacts, all from just sending pact request, and more coming every moment. I have 2 players, and I started 5 days late. I need more people to help with the recruiting.

DeletedUser14279

You know what it is-

noob city grep noob noob city grep

1 2 300 in the alliance kids

DeletedUser

This points out the real issues with MRA's. Massively recruiting is not a sign of weakness in and of itself. It's the failure of leadership to properly train those recruits, and the idea that pacts area good thing to have - regardless of the situation.

Recruits should be properly tested, and if found unfit for service, rejected to be replaced by better men.

Pacts should have a definite advantage for both sides, and periodically examined to see if the conditions they were entered into still apply, to be nullifed when appropriate - with an amicable ending if possible.

DeletedUser31161

You know what it is-

1 2 300 in the alliance kids

Maker you havent posted in like a decade.

DeletedUser32799

look at the name!!!!!!!!! MASS ROTATING ALLIANCE MRA for short!! This is for all of those players that want to be in an alliance so big that there is no way to kill us all!

Wow... that's really not how most MRA's work. They start, then after a while the bigger alliances shrug, stare at you then pretty much wipe you out. Yeah sure, there may be hundreds of you. But you're all so weak...

DeletedUser

people still read this? lol

I made this like months ago when I got to a stage where I was bored and trying to be funny, LOL!

this is like on the 20th page of the forums...

anyway if a mod is reading this just somewhere please delete cause it is wasting forum space

P.S.- I actually did have 57 pacts when I gave up

DeletedUser

you sound like an old friend, his name was rick, must I elaborate.

DeletedUser

why do I keep getting bad rep from this? it needs to be deleted, I told you that it was like months ago, I was a big noob, and I just wanted to see a massive MRA alliance.

Also, no idea who rick is

and never heard of The Prophets, so you gotta elaborate too