Masters of Athens

DeletedUser2595

Agreed. MoRC's achievement to get victor of the world was also an excellent campaign!
MoRC were probably the strongest alliance to ever build 4 WW's then lose them all!

DeletedUser21774

It was indeed a great achievement, and an excellent campaign !
Triad were probably the strongest runners-up of any Grepolis world !

And MORC might be a possible good runner up for Master of the World award.

I am sure that sounds just as good.

DeletedUser

You might yet lose those Wonders yourselves over the next 9 months !
I expect you'll see people leave, and reduce their activity after they feel their objective is achieved.
:p

DeletedUser21774

Leo, you are likely correct. After we got the 7 wonders in CHI, the world depopulated quickly after they were achieved. However in PSI, the world rages on. I left PSI after Wargasm won, but with a 30-player alliance size limit, it would be no small feat to be the 2nd or even 3rd or 4th team to get the 7 wonders. Grepolis loves tweaking the world settings to force teams to employ new strategies. If you have played in the different ones, then you can appreciate the differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21774

LOL Digital. You can be sweet sometimes. Let me know when that is! :)

DeletedUser23542

You might yet lose those Wonders yourselves over the next 9 months !
I expect you'll see people leave, and reduce their activity after they feel their objective is achieved.
:p

Hey LEo...Do you by any chance got 1 of those crowns we speak of all the time ???

DeletedUser

Not yet, but then I have something more valuable
Lets see how long you can hold those Wonders, we held ours for 9 months
;o)

DeletedUser2595

They're both valuable to us in different ways Leo. Thought we'd discussed that.

And we've won the last award going now leo, why do we need to hold on to them any longer? :p

Also, you didn't hold onto all four for 9 months did you now?

DeletedUser22708

aaah shame we were just about a couple of hours too late with breaking one of the wonders. Well at least we'll get a bp fest to end the server

DeletedUser2595

Yes Digi, you landed with about 3 hours to go unfortunately. We'd been whipping our minions repeatedly to accelerate the collossus :p

I couldn't think of a better way to end the server. Triad just getting the 7 wonders to show how close it's been between us for ages. And one more massive battle for everyone to die in.

It's been an honour to fight you.

DeletedUser22708

Indeed it was, shame i ghosted my account a while back because i really missed athens a bit, or maybe that's just the scotch talking haha

btw, one last tease for triad, breakthrough at it's finest haha
almost_zps385dd834.jpg

Thank you chris aka lordbaer for the amazing moments on this server

DeletedUser

They're both valuable to us in different ways
Well yes, as are gold and silver medals.

we've won the last award going now
Its not the last award, the Crowns are an award for "Anyone who gets 7 WW", not an award for "the First to get 7 WW".

Somebody else can win the 7 WW crowns too, as its not a unique award. In fact any number of alliances can win the 7 WW crowns. (but only one can win the Victors award). I believe 11 Alliances is the most to win the Crowns in any one world.

you didn't hold onto all four for 9 months did you now?
Well if you really want to ... we could have a competition to see who kept their wonder-criteria longest, but I didn't think that would be very sporting in the circumstances !

DeletedUser23542

Well yes, as are gold and silver medals.

Its not the last award, the Crowns are an award for "Anyone who gets 7 WW", not an award for "the First to get 7 WW".

Somebody else can win the 7 WW crowns too, as its not a unique award. In fact any number of alliances can win the 7 WW crowns. (but only one can win the Victors award). I believe 11 Alliances is the most to win the Crowns in any one world.

Well if you really want to ... we could have a competition to see who kept their wonder-criteria longest, but I didn't think that would be very sporting in the circumstances !

Your so full of it lol

DeletedUser

LoL, dont be grumpy ronnie, you got your crowns ! You've done really really well.

:)

DeletedUser

Respect to select ones i have played with.. and :p for remaining ones..
Good to see that Much repeated Crown owned by someone alas..

DeletedUser23542

LoL, dont be grumpy ronnie, you got your crowns ! You've done really really well.

:)

You know what Leo...I got stupid here.......

Congratulations on winning Athens Leo. Was a good run, athens will allways be in my memory as a truly god time. I made and lost some good friends along the way(you know who you are). and i truly hope mybe we can fight togheter atsome point and time.

I must say i have loved Grepolis to the exstent that it has almost hurt my family life abit(we all know htat is a lie...it was alot)

But during greporehab i discovered i loved you guy's so much i had to come back and finish strong to become Master of Athens(wish is what i set out to do in the beginning thinking winning this world was getting the corwn..how wrong i was lol..NOOOB)

:pro: