Masters of Chaos

DeletedUser29240

Greetings,
Wasn't exactly sure If I was going to join Thebes, nor was I certain that I was going to start a pre-made. But since the settings are pretty nice, I will join. I am not certain if the name will stick, just thought of something quick If you join and have any Ideas I'll be happy to negotiate.
I am possitive that I will have a group from EXILED (Rizinia) join me. I am glad the alliance Cap is 35 because honestly I dont like to handle big groups.
Objective: I'm hoping to have this alliance stationed a little further back from the core, but not exactly the rim so I will be joining on the second day probably. I don't know if World Wonders is the goal, I just wanna come to this world and have fun conquering noobs and Warring anyone with the guts.
[B]My Experience:[/B] I have played for quite a while now, not talking about weeks or months. Im talking years so I believe I have experience. Its would not be my first time leading, I have founded a few alliances now and been a leader of some good ones too. I founded an alliance in Athens that stuck around for a while and very well. I was a successful leader with alliance "Legacy" until founder rights was handed down to me and I took the alliance to Zakros. My best qualities I would have to say would be diplomacy, defense, and performing ops sneakily as possible.
Style of Leadership: I dont beleive in tyranny when it comes to Grepo, I beleive that leadership comes on its own depending on what members you have. The best type of leadership is having all members respect each other and having them all involved.
Roster:
Rouge Moose,
MM Hassan,
odin2325,
thelastonestanding,
Firemoon01,
Dyingwood,
AsShark,
SmartieMan,
Grateon,

Reply Below If you're interested.

Requirements:
ELITE ONLY ALLIANCE
Addicted to the game
Cooperative in forum and in Ops
Hate MRA's and simmers
Urge to rise to the top :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30915

Your requirements seem to turn me on. ;)
i'm definitely joining this world, and am going to decide who wins due to my involvement with them. :p

i concur with you on all the factors except that this time i think i'm going to land up right in the core. This server offers a bloodbath to all those interested in it, and i haven't had a bath in a while, so this is exactly what i'm looking for. ;)

DeletedUser29240

Let me gather Intel on you and You can deffinetly join ;)

*Roster has been updated
*Also I have tooken a vote with the players in my Roster and we will join the Core

DeletedUser

Master of Chaos? Think about it before you found this alliance

DeletedUser

Hey!

Hello all! Just registered in the forums....but not new to grepolis
i am returning to grepolis after nearly 2 years I played in Eta Theta Epsilon Omicron....i got pretty good at grepolis but then i had to quit coz of studies
I am looking for an alliance just like yours with some experienced players .....this is my first time in a premade alliance if you decide to let me in. Please reply ASAP as the world is opening day after tomorrow and i dont wanna be late!

Thanks,

PS:what the hell is an MRA???

DeletedUser

what could be "Mass" Recruit in a world with 35 as the alliance cap??

PS: also what do you guyz mean by joining the core?? does it mean joining the central oceans at the time of joining the world??

DeletedUser

When the cap is this low, MRAs tend to create multiple branches of alliances.

DeletedUser

hmm thats not entirely right is it? but it happens so u have to live with it....

DeletedUser345

what could be "Mass" Recruit in a world with 35 as the alliance cap??

PS: also what do you guyz mean by joining the core?? does it mean joining the central oceans at the time of joining the world??

The core are the four central oceans of the world which people join in at the very start of the world.