Masters of Mayhem #1

DeletedUser31385

Masters of Mayhem has finally reached #1 in points after the relentless killing of over 84 million people.

DeletedUser29066

So they've outdone Hitler, Stalin, the Mongol hordes and the Bubonic Plague combined. We're so proud of MoM.

DeletedUser29066

I know for a fact that some Pegs died .. does that count?

DeletedUser31385

According to the plus rep I got for my last post I do not want to discuss named alliance any further :D

Anyways, here's a little help for being one of the few curious people in these parts.

DeletedUser26515

It has been brought to our attention that DADOFWILDTHANG has passed away. We at Renegade Knights would like to offer our condolences and prayers to the members of MoM as well as his family in real life. He was an amazing player and a funny guy as you can tell by his posts. He will be missed and remembered. May he rest in peace.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Helios, thank you for letting the community know. Many of us knew DOWT and loved his wit, even if the subject of that sharp tongue. I wish his ig and rl family all the best. DOWT will be missed.

watchingann

Phrourach
We in Razorbacks would also like to passed on our condolences and prayers to the family of DADOFWILDTHANG at this sad time

we would also like to do the same to his Team Mates and friends in this game