Masters Of Rogue Chaos - Victors Of Athens !

DeletedUser

CongratulationsMoRC.jpg

Congratulations to members of Masters Of Rogue Chaos, 'Victors Of The World' has been confirmed !

Commiserations to all other Alliances of Athens, it was a hard fought Battle !!!

Heres a map of the top 5 Alliance territories on the day of MoRC's win:

AthensFinalMap.gif

Leonidas_Head2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many people in MorC worked very hard for this...

The desperation of our enemies, near the end, was at times embarrassing, given their former level of skill. Killing one another's CS' HAD to hurt! And that some felt the need to say we were cheating rather leaves a tinge of sadness here. (sigh)

But kudos to the calmer people in all alliances... It IS, after all, JUST a game, but a fun one, nonetheless. :)

DeletedUser

All the things that happened before, including those that are not to be named here, are irrelevant now. You won and it's fair.

Congratulations!

DeletedUser

And thanks to you Blodbart and your allies in The Scorpions who played a very influential part in the history of Athens !

DeletedUser

it wasn't as easy as it looks and it wasn't boring either. loving my second diploma

s16cs8.jpg

DeletedUser21456

congratulations morc, no complaints from me, you made the slog of WW seem easy.

dagger

DeletedUser

Nice work guys :D Is this the quickest a world has reached/built WW?? I think it must be close.....

DeletedUser

Nice work guys :D Is this the quickest a world has reached/built WW?? I think it must be close.....
Aint really sure. DO they state anywhere amount of time it took to complete? Per the speed of the world?
I had no luck searching for such thing due to WW Race :D

DeletedUser

idk, but it seems to me that it was completed very quickly. in xi where i also play, it took us much longer despite not having major problems on the road to building 4 WWs

anyway i'd like to encourage all players in athens to continue playing in this server. you can hardly find such a dynamic, challenging and fun server like athens is so think about how much you achieved and how much more can you achieve. if you start in another server then you will feel the same way about quitting after WWs are complete in there, but why the trouble if you have a lot in athens and you will have even more?

i heard that there are some wars raging in here apparently, so i'll take that opportunity :)

DeletedUser23542

Athens rule :)

Congratulations on the victory Morc :)

It was a tough battle, but your skills as merchants in the end where outstanding. I salute your silver wagons and all your players for your dedication during the World of athens. Non the least the excellent way you guy's built the 4 wonders. Awesome job

Ronnie

DeletedUser

I agree that Athens Rocks big time. No matter allied or enemies. I found many respectable guys in here. The show we put here in terms of team play is rarely found on any other map. May it be Triad or BOB i did found peoples to be amazed by the way they play. Cant forget Scorpians for another amazement.
Special thanks to Scorpians, Triad, BOB, SunTzu, and S300 for all there efforts to make this map even more interesting and keeping each other on their toes.

DeletedUser

Storm - Even though we've(OoC) got three of your WW islands? ;)

Fastest was Eviction Notice on Rho.

DeletedUser

Nicely done MoRC, very nicely done. I kept waiting for your alliance to disovle like large ones before it - but it held strong and must have been co-ordinated to build those so fast.

Congrats one and all, see you in the next world. (eventually)

DeletedUser2595

Congratulations MoRC, well played.

You obviously had the WW strategy down to a T!